Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Green Con Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm

= Green Con featuring Tofu vs Bacon Final Wars=

Friday August 10th, 6 pm central

Ankh Guild Hall

Bring your favorite greens!

To celebrate as Barbie would put it 'An End of an Era' I thought it would be nice if we had one big final alliance party in Guild Wars. This is not to say it's the last time we'll party together but with so many people leaving for Guild Wars 2 soon the alliance might be very quiet. I've gotten permission from Strix and so I've put together some ideas.

Green Con is a chance for us to pull out all the old greens we've probably got sitting in half a dozen storage spots and put them to use. Greens are listed as Unique, ie the rare items, but so many times we throw them out without a second thought, well some of us. Others horde them or use them on heroes. For this event however, it is the only acceptable weapons to use in competitions. At the start of every game you must ping your weapon to the judge. If it's not a green weapon you're disqualified.

As an additional incentive we'll be hosting Bacon vs Tofu games. Each team must find those loyal (or hire mercenaries) to finally achieve victory for themselves and their favorite food. Will Tofu be the Terrifying Tyrant? Will Bacon Battle Beautifully? You decide!

Events

Opening Ceremonies / Meet and Greet

Tofu VS Bacon VS Green Item Trivia

Tofu VS Bacon games

Strix and Reeshi's in game wedding!

♪ Drunken Karoke ♪ for the reception

Prizes

Green Weapons

Hero Armor Pieces

Torment Gemstones

Other Surprises

Unidentified Gold Weapons (dyed green)

Farming Coupons (I'll take you out to Vaettir Hunting / FoW / UW you get all the loot)

Mission Assists (Normal or Hard Mode, Consets provided)

Judges

Vamp Lord Alexio

(If you want to volunteer to help, please let me know)

Θ The Games Θ

☆ Tofu vs Bacon Scavenger Hunt ☆

※ Breath of Terror (ie. Dragon Arena / Dodgeball) ※

★ Tofu Fighting/Bacon Kombat ★

Tofu VS Bacon Scavenger Hunt

1 point for each Hump (Icy/Hardened) for Tofu Team

1 point for each Juicy Heket Leg/Drake Flesh for Bacon Team

5 point items will be announced at the actual event.

Breath of Terror

Participants of Team Tofu and Team Bacon volunteer to do battle (7 maximum per team + 1 judge). 3 Matches are fought. Each team victory awards 5 points. Each enemy defeat awards 1 point. Only green weaponsmay be used. Players may only use the following skills and attribute levels;

You may take primary attributes; Level 1 to 16 but may not select skills that use that primary attribute. Anyone caught using other skills will be disqualified.

• Health is required to be at 105.

• You may not use staves/wands, only melee weapons

• Shields are not allowed.

For more details please read here;

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dragon_Arena

http://www.gwpvx.com/User:Guild_of_Deals/Dodgeball

http://www.gwpvx.com/User:Firefly/Dragon_Arena

Points for Dragon Ball

Gain 01 Point for killing one opponent

Gain 02 Points for killing the team captain

Lose 01 Point for each skill that is banned or using equipment that is banned.

Lose 05 Points for each referee / judge defeated

Tofu Fighting / Bacon Kombat

A 7 on 7 free for all. Five rounds using only green weapons, no armor, and whatever builds you want. Rules are as follows;

• Gain 01 point for killing one opponent

• Gain 01 point for talking 'trash' about the opponent's food in local

• Gain 05 points for green weapon given to the judge (only 1 weapon may be given per kill)

• Gain 05 points for build that has a 'Tofu' or 'Bacon' theme

• Gain 10 points for each round won.

• Gain 20 points for making the opposing captain say ' is better then

• Lose 01 point for being defeated by opponents

• Lose 01 point for not using a green weapon

• Lose 01 point for using armor

• Lose 20 points for killing referee/judge

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ Strix and Reeshi's In game wedding ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

Please join us honored guests to celebrate the joyous occasion of Strix marrying Reeshi performed by the one and only Chance the Cow. Please come in your best attire.

Wedding presents are recommended after the ceremony.

Please RSVP.

☆ ♪ Wedding Reception on Ankh Vent Server ♪ ☆

Come get drunk and sing epic songs about bacon, tofu, or just get all emotional and cry over the wedding ceremony/leaving guild wars/or starting guild wars 2. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

UPDATED NEWS

Things to get

In order to make things easier for vamp to handle, and also to add to the rivalry of Bacon vs Tofu the following items have points. If you obtain the following and donate it to the party your team receives points. When you donate the following items please tell me whether it's for the 'Tofu Team' or the 'Bacon Team'. We don't have to get anything on this list, but the more we get the more fun we can make it. May the best team win.

Party Goods

Beetlejuice Tonic – 1 point each

Fireworks – 1 point each

Disco Ball – 4 points each

Drunkard

Absinthe – 1 point each

Shamrock Ale – 1 point

Sweets

Delicious Cake – 5 points each

Green Rock Candy – 2 points each

Food Items

Drake Kabob (3 points each)

Iboga Salad (2 points each)

Mandragor Cake (2 points each)

Skale Fin Soup (2 points each)

Big Items

EL Tonic (Common) – 10 points each

EL Tonic (Uncommon) – 20 points each

EL Tonic (Rare) – 40 points each

EL Tonic (Unique) – 80 points each

Onyx – 2 points each

Obsidian Shard – 4 points each

Elite Tome – 5 points each

Rubies / Sapphires – 6 points each

Diamonds – 6 points each

Zaishen Keys – 7 points each

Ectoplasm – 8 points each

Armbrace of Truth – 216 points

Other Items Armor

Torment Gemstones – 2 points each Hero Armor (Sunspear, Mysterious) – 2 points each

Amulet of the Mists – 4 points each Hero Armor (Ancient, Brotherhood) – 3 points each

Book of Secrets – 4 points each Hero Armor (Primeval, Deldrimor) – 4 points each

Deldrimor Amulet – 4 points each

Droknar's Keys – 5 points each

Green Weapons to get – 5 points each

Ardeh's Daggers, Asterius Scythe, Brynn's Scythe, Chimor's Daggers, Dwayna's Grace, Galigord's Staff

Grenth's Grasp, Hajkor's Flame, Kaykitt's Focus, Kormab's Prism, The Rockmolder

Last edited by Lisadavis on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: THIS LOOKS AMAZING!   Green Con Party EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:57 am

Aww you guys rock! Smile

Prepare to be TOFU TERRORIZED!! MWHAhAHAHAHAA
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:33 am

I so can't wait Smile
*starts rubbing bacon oil on herself to get ready for the green weapon wrestling event*
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 am

OK, I FINALLY found the page! Since this is an alliance event vs a guild event, shouldn't it be posted in the alliance forums? Yes, I'm being a PITA (yeah, I know, tell everyone something they DON'T know) but honestly, I wandered around for 2 days after mention was made of this in alliance chat looking for the info. I was looking in the forums off the Gamestreet Ankh Alliance page instead of here. And you know I'm a guy so I REFUSE to ask for directions! I'm also hurt that I wasn't asked to perform the ceremony, I could have written some AWESOME vows...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 am

johnchance wrote:
OK, I FINALLY found the page! Since this is an alliance event vs a guild event, shouldn't it be posted in the alliance forums? Yes, I'm being a PITA (yeah, I know, tell everyone something they DON'T know) but honestly, I wandered around for 2 days after mention was made of this in alliance chat looking for the info. I was looking in the forums off the Gamestreet Ankh Alliance page instead of here. And you know I'm a guy so I REFUSE to ask for directions! I'm also hurt that I wasn't asked to perform the ceremony, I could have written some AWESOME vows...

guess posting the link after I made the announcement was not enough Smile

and you could have just asked me hun Smile

Also for the record this post is in the alliance events on this forum. I realized after I made this that I had done it in the wrong one and placed it over there

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Lisadavis wrote:

guess posting the link after I made the announcement was not enough Smile

and you could have just asked me hun Smile

Also for the record this post is in the alliance events on this forum. I realized after I made this that I had done it in the wrong one and placed it over there

Lisa

Sorry, but I didn't see the link post after you made the announcement. You know I don't multitask well. I was probably killing Hekets or something.

Yes, I know I could have asked you... Razz

Sweetie, I know you posted it under alliance events on the Ankh Guild forums. I'm talking about the other forums, the ones linked on the main page of the Alliance webpage. You're putting a lot of work into this so I want to make sure everyone knows about it. Not all alliance members sign up for an Ankh Guild forum account. I forgot there was separate guild forums and had to find my user name & password for this one (found it written on a piece of paper in my sock drawer, found a few other interesting things in there too.) Would you like me to repost the info over there for you?
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: dare i ask...   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Dare I ask what ELSE you found in your sock drawer!?? ..

wait.. never mind... I am afraid.....

Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Smile A feather duster and a can of honey dust...

(Well, you DID ask)
Back to top Go down
kasumimi

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Impressive to say the least. cat
Back to top Go down
Nekratal

Nekratal

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Lisadavis wrote:
I so can't wait Smile
*starts rubbing bacon oil on herself to get ready for the green weapon wrestling event*

All i can say Lisa is "thats hot!" Bacon grease wrestling you might have a concept for the super bowl halftime event.
cheers Sorry im off subject and out of place (whats new?) I am just glad im part of such a great Guild and alliance.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/dacremeans
Strixy

Strixy

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Green Con Party EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 pm

ROFL..... 0.o
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

Thank you Vamp Lord for making everything so incredibly awesome and fun. I had a really good time last night. You worked so hard and it will definitely be one of my most memorable memories of guild wars Smile

Thank you everyone else that was there too, you were all so awesome. And it it was especially good to see Aly and Will again! cheers farao

Twisted Evil Lisa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Thank you!   Green Con Party EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

Yes ! a HUGE thank you to Vamp for creating such an amazing event! I think it brought the guild together for some good laughs and fun! Wink It was also sooo nice to be back hanging with the people I adore! Will was so very frustrated and upset that his PC died. He ended up replacing the motherboard last night in a huff of annoyance! Hope that does the trick we have to go get a new fan today to complete the new install. We can't wait to do the wedding next friday!

Thank you for every one who came and played with us! Lisa for taking over as team cap't for me while I helped Will! Wink

*HUG*! you are all sooo awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Con Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Con Party   Green Con Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Con Party
Page 1 of 1