Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Ankh Wintersday Party!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

Ankh Wintersday Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Ankh Wintersday Party!!   Ankh Wintersday Party!! EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:29 am

Hi Ankhies and Ankhettes! Oh, and Tramps too if any read this...

We have a shiny new guild hall complete with a fancy tavern! AND since it took us over 200 empty kegs to make that tavern AND they should all be filled by now AND it's an Ankh tradition to have a Wintersday party... well, it doesn't take a math whiz like Shana to solve this equation... IT'S PARTY TIME!!

That's right, everyone is invited to the annual Ankh Wintersday Celebration! Except this year it will be in the guild hall... Warden, can I get an Amen?

So that everyone can plan accordingly, here are the details:

What: Ankh Wintersday Party
Where: Ankh's guild hall
Date: Saturday, Dec 19th 2015
Start Time: Oh boy... here we go

GMT: 11:00 pm Sat night (This is Dukesy, Elaine, Neil, etc)
EST: 6pm Sat night (This is you Begin)
CST: 5pm Sat afternoon
MST: 4pm Sat afternoon
PDT: 3pm Sat afternoon (This Strix and Will)
Oz:  9am Sun morning (This is Plum and Scott)

End Time: Whenever people wander off or pass out in the new tavern.

Happenings: Games, contests, prizes, and good old fashioned Ankh camaraderie (bet y'all didn't think we knew that word in the swamp).

Strixy will be hosting trivia, Myron will be DJ'ing, Will is gonna be dancing for quarters,  santa Auntie Uncle Betty is coordinating this year's Secret Santa santa  (seperate post about that, go read and put your name in the hat!), Begin will be doing something other than drinking rum and telling us all how much he loves us like he did last year, Scott will be managing the petting zoo where we understand there will be a real, live Drop Bear for you to pet, and lots of other activities!!

So mark your calendar, put on your bestest Wintersday attire (or come nekkid like Warden does), and let's party!!

Oh, I do have one task for the guild to prep for the party: Now that we have those 200 kegs filled, help me keep Neil and Dukesy out of the darned things so we have something to drink at the party... sheesh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Wintersday Party!!   Ankh Wintersday Party!! EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:15 pm

Saturdays lately have not always been that good for me, but if I'm able to crawl there, I will be there!
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Wintersday Party!!   Ankh Wintersday Party!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:55 am

Will probably be out of town that weekend but hope everyone has fun Smile (if the out of town plans get cancelled, we'll be there)
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Wintersday Party!!   Ankh Wintersday Party!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:19 am

I'm ready!!!!!!! Bring on the partying! Also that Saturday is my B-Day party so 2 parties in 1 day!
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Wintersday Party!!   Ankh Wintersday Party!! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:43 am

I got christmas drinks with my family on the 19th so don`t know if i`ll make it Sad but i`ll leave a few euro behind the bar so u all can have a drink on me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Wintersday Party!!   Ankh Wintersday Party!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ankh Wintersday Party!!
Page 1 of 1