Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

It's Ankh Party Time!!

Go down 
+10
ryukaizen
kaegen12
kitt knighthawke
Strixy
Belina (Noey)
petraw1
Stitch
Fraudulent Thoughts
Lisadavis
Myron
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

It's Ankh Party Time!! Empty
PostSubject: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 pm

WOOT! It's time for another Ankh party!

Join us for a "Good Riddance to Winter & Hello to Spring" party. Details below:

Who: All Ankhies!

Date: Saturday, March 22, 2014

Time: from 4pm server time until ????

Where: ummm, we're not sure yet. Normally we'd say on the beach in Lion's Arch but since Scarlet has developed nuclear weapons and says she's going to wipe LA off the face of Tyria before the date of our party, we're not sure. If LA somehow manages to survive Scarpocalypse and the beach isn't filled with irradiated zombies then we'll go there. But should LA no longer exist or the zombies show up to drink all our beer then we'll move it somewhere else.

What: The usual Ankhie style party with giveaways, prizes, music, games, etc.

It's been a long, cold miserable winter for many of us. Even the south had to deal with ice, snow, slush, and yankees laughing at us this year. But the signs are here that winter will soon be ending. Cupid has crawled back into his cave, spring training camps have opened, and the Daytona 500 is running this weekend! Soon the air will be filled with the scent of fresh mowed grass and warmth will return to the land. (Well, except for Plum & Scott - they're getting ready to start autumn over there - sorry guys!)

If you have an idea for a contest or event, please post it as a reply to this message. If you'd like to help organize an event, let us know that too. Feeling rich or charitable? Why yes, we accept prize donations! But remember, all guild events are always free so you do NOT have to donate anything unless you want to. The only thing we ask you to do is show up and have fun!

BTW Lisa, your idea for a contest has been rejected. I will NOT stand there with an apple on my head while you judge the archery competition...

So make your plans to join us for a good, old fashioned Ankhie party!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm

I think a good event would be to spank whoever has a birthday within 5 days of this date forward or backward!
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Uuuuuu party... umm myron you are such a party pooper... I second lisa's idea for the archery competition... let's make it happened!
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Woo, first Ankh party I can attend! Musician here!
Back to top Go down
petraw1

petraw1

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

March 21 is Meia's birthday so we're having her party the 22nd. Sorry can't join in. Lots of fun to be had here, hope you all have fun.
Back to top Go down
Belina (Noey)

Belina (Noey)

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:02 pm

^w^ Yayyy!!! Party time. I'll make sure that I will show up at the party.
I'm looking forward to have fun with all guildies. <3

And it's start to be summer here in Thailand!!!
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:16 am

oooooh Summer!!!! I miss Summer!  flower flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny 
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:04 pm

This will be awesome my birthday is 2 days later ( March 24 )
am looking forward to it, it couldn't be at a better time for me.

Have A Blessed Day
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:53 pm

johnchance wrote:
Even the south had to deal with ice, snow, slush, and yankees laughing at us this year.

Wow! You caught me off guard with that one! L O Freakin L!
Anyway, count me in. Always like dem Ankh parties!
Back to top Go down
ryukaizen

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 am

ooohhhhhh i thought we'll have to go and meet somewhere in the world. haha
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:33 am

Did someone mention a spanking? Who'll be spanked? Who'll do the spanking? And what tools will be used for the spanking? How long will the spanking take and can there be an audience? Count me in. Can I vote on who gets to be spanked????

Archery sounds okay too.

Back to top Go down
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:56 am

We are handing out spankings? Is that the grand prize? Umm... hmm...
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 am

another party omg i hate these things winning prizes getting free stuff life suks but i suppose i could force myself too be there if im not washing ma kilt or something
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 am

ryukaizen wrote:
ooohhhhhh i thought we'll have to go and meet somewhere in the world. haha

Yes, you guys are all coming down here to San Diego, where it's nice and warm.
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Zeph, I will take a San Diego trip!!!!
Back to top Go down
PixieVixie

PixieVixie

PostSubject: PARTY!!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:38 pm

"WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD!" Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyDisjointedMind/playlists
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:55 pm

What is going on here? This is what a party descends to? That poor rock! And why is Stitch serenading a rock with 50 heads?
It's Ankh Party Time!! <a href=It's Ankh Party Time!! B00a5281-e830-4c78-a1ac-6b052d58d328_zpsc6d28859" />
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Keg convulsions.... It's Ankh Party Time!! <a href=It's Ankh Party Time!! Ab2cf23d-dc9f-47bc-9bab-ef2d4715d229_zpse57fe509" />
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 am

ROFL awesome screen caps!

And that party was a blast! Thank you everyone that came out and joined in the festivities. There's nothing quite like seeing a bunch of drunk Asurans wearing fluffy hats on a Sat night having fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 am

Thank you all for an amazing party as always! Wink We did it Ankh-style and it was super fun! Wink

Thanks to every one who came! Supporting your guild is important and part of what makes Ankh such an amazing community! Wink You guys are are one big dysfunctional online family! LOL  cheers cheers lol! cheers cheers 

Thanks to everyone who donated to the party! We had some great stuff to give away! Wink

Thanks to Myron for the great tunes!

Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:48 am

Great pics, D. Very Happy I actually lol'd (in-game and IRL) when we were all convulsing on the ground next to the keg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Ankh Party Time!!
Page 1 of 1