Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

It's Ankh Party Time!!

Go down 
+7
Zephyr
Strixy
Kilek
Stitch
Psy
Malikha
Myron
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

It's Ankh Party Time!! Empty
PostSubject: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:46 pm

It's time for another Ankhie type party! Woot!

What are we celebrating? Wait, we need a reason to party? OK, I'll give you one:

June 21st is the Summer Solstice here in the northern hemisphere (sorry Plum, Scott, and others in the southern hemisphere) which means it is the longest day (and shortest night) of the year. This means the power of the Brotherhood of Light is at it's strongest! That also means the Sisterhood of Shadows is at their weakest. THAT is a reason to party!

Now I have no doubt that Lisa and Strix will call an emergency meeting of the council of witc... er, sisters, where they will confer with their krampus friends in the deep, dark caves where they hide, in an effort to disrupt our celebration. But because this is the greatest day of light, and because the Brotherhood's members are kind, caring, considerate, and forgiving types, we are going to invite the Sisters to party with us. Yes Sisters, you may attend our party, all are welcome. The Brotherhood's love and compassion knows no bounds...

*pauses to allow Lisa a minute to recover from throwing up*

On with the details:

Date: Saturday June 21st, 2014

Time: Starting at 5pm eastern time (I think that's 9pm server time but I'll check) and lasting until some time after Scott & Plum get up and join us.

What: Games, trivia, prizes, music, dancing, etc.,

Where: In the partially rebuilt Lion's Arch somewhere on the beach. Exact spot to be determined after Brother Will leads a scouting party to find us a good spot.

Now remember, all Ankhies are welcome to host trivia, events, games, etc., so if you have an idea for something you'd like to do, either post it here or speak with one of the officers or leaders. Don't worry if you don't have gold or prizes to give out, Strixy will take anything from Will or Myron's bank that she needs to help you out with that.

We will have the radio station going as usual for Sat evening hosted by Psy, Myron, and possible Plum if we can twist her arm.

So mark your calendar and let's have an old fashioned Ankh party.

If you have questions, thoughts, or comments. please post below!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Count me in!!
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:42 am

johnchance wrote:
Now I have no doubt that Lisa and Strix will call an emergency meeting of the council of witc... er, sisters, where they will confer with their krampus friends in the deep, dark caves where they hide, in an effort to disrupt our celebration. But because this is the greatest day of light, and because the Brotherhood's members are kind, caring, considerate, and forgiving types, we are going to invite the Sisters to party with us. Yes Sisters, you may attend our party, all are welcome. The Brotherhood's love and compassion knows no bounds...

Ok, I give you props for the Krampus reference, though I thought krampus was a southern word for when there are too many people trying to fit in a trailer. Like, "They all tried to krampus up in there, but we ain't all gonna fit."

BAZINGA!
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 pm

I'd love to be there, may I play in game instruments?
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:34 pm

I'll definitely try to be there, and I'd love to hear you play in-game instruments Stitch!
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:31 am

yes stitch you have to play! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Forgot to add, if anyone would like to hear a song played on instrument, don't forget to send me a message or mail in advance. I want to try and learn it before the party.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Hmmm...how about the Wipeout drum solo? Or Flight of the Bumblebee on the instrument of your choice? Razz
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Despite my now limited playing time; I might; MIGHT be able to make this one because of the day and time chosen. I really hope i can hang out with you guys again in this type of setting. I miss it. And this could be the day I can do it. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 pm

party on doods ill bring the whisky
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 am

I'll be there with harps and drums and my dancin' shoes
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:18 pm

WE SHOULD ALL STREAK THROUGH LA!! LIKE A BIG OL GROUP OF RUNNING NEKKID PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Ankh Party Time!!   It's Ankh Party Time!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Ankh Party Time!!
Page 1 of 1