Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

lottery for the week ending Feb 16th

Go down 
+28
aluhrs
TEAMeLLis
Seraphfrost
taskforce
Reeshi Chijo
Bal Len
Djabelek
Belarorn
DippyGoober
Malikha
Sin The Unicorn
Reigh
Stitch
Ithy
Strixy
para
Doctor Pockets
Jason
begin244
Shana_K
Fraudulent Thoughts
ArizonaRose
Harlie.Q
Psy
petraw1
bb4life3666
Zephyr
Lisadavis
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What will you be getting for your sweetie this Valentines Day?
Chocolates
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Flowers
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Card and or gift card
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Victoria Secret (oooo lala)
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Other
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_lcap69%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Bal Len

lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Who doesn't like chocolates.  The trick is to keep the chocolate on your fingers from getting on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin
Reeshi Chijo

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Ashlynn Autumnflame here Wink

times are lean, so it'll be a lovely houseplant she loves and a really big IOU!!!

...the IOU will be so awesome, lol  Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Bahumbug......

Other - Ice Cream for myself  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

-Nikita
Back to top Go down
Seraphfrost

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Shimo Tenshi

Other.. went out for romantic dinner Smile
Back to top Go down
TEAMeLLis

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:32 pm

flowers and a romantic walk on the beach....followed by a night of big bang theory.

BAZINGA

Lord Ellis
Back to top Go down
aluhrs

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:35 pm

We celebrated with liquor and chocolates!!

SaevaVeritas

Lisadavis wrote:
Welcome to another special edition of this weeks lottery. It is Valentines day week, can you feel the  I love you  love  I love you  in the air around you? This is the one time of the year where chocolates,roses, and harlequin are everywhere.
So Guys and Girls I would like you to choose what you are getting for your significant other om this magical day from the choices listed above. I know the choices are all mainstream but that is why I have also added an other choice so you could tell us in your reply what special way that you made her or him smile.  I love you 
Considering I have always felt and tried to match the prizes with each and every holiday we will try this gift package out. How does 20 gold, an abyss dye, and 5 exotics sound?
And here are the rules.....
1) Pick an option in the above poll.  I love you 
2) Reply to this post and leave your in game name.  alien 
3) tell us what option you picked and remembering if you choose the other option to tell us what or or how you made the other person smile.  flower 
4) Winner will be selected Sunday, Feb 16th at 6:45 ppm est.  cheers 

Good luck everyone. All the leaders, officers, and staff here at Ninja Emoticon Productions wish you a Happy Valentines Day and know we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Suspect I love you
Back to top Go down
nekratal is hagia

nekratal is hagia

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Nekrataallus here and I bought the 3 little loves of mine their own chocolates and bunches of hugs!!!

Back to top Go down
Warrior Skye

Warrior Skye

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:38 pm

I picked other. I wanted to do something special for my g/f this year. She mentioned something to me Christmas that she said she would like for us to do. So Valentines day I sent her a link on fb, she looked at it, asked at first why I was showing her this.......then it clicked in. This Valentines day we sponsored a child, a 4 year old girl from Nicaraguara. We met too late in life to have children together, but this way together we can help a child have a better life.
Back to top Go down
Turd Ferggusonn

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 pm

i bought beer. for me! Very Happy

-Turd Ferggusonn
Back to top Go down
DoctorNefarious

PostSubject: dr nefarious x    lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:46 pm

dr nefarious x
chose chocolates. because i love chocolate and i didn't have a valentine. haha
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:58 pm

And the winner of the week is  bounce bounce bounce bounce Arrow  I love you   bounce bounce bounce 

Ilthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

Congratulations Smile

Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Lisadavis wrote:
And the winner of the week is  bounce bounce bounce bounce Arrow  I love you   bounce bounce bounce 

Ilthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

Congratulations Smile

Yay! Gratz Ithy!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lottery for the week ending Feb 16th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2