Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

lottery for the week ending Feb 16th

Go down 
+28
aluhrs
TEAMeLLis
Seraphfrost
taskforce
Reeshi Chijo
Bal Len
Djabelek
Belarorn
DippyGoober
Malikha
Sin The Unicorn
Reigh
Stitch
Ithy
Strixy
para
Doctor Pockets
Jason
begin244
Shana_K
Fraudulent Thoughts
ArizonaRose
Harlie.Q
Psy
petraw1
bb4life3666
Zephyr
Lisadavis
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What will you be getting for your sweetie this Valentines Day?
Chocolates
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_lcap16%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Flowers
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_lcap3%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Card and or gift card
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_lcap9%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Victoria Secret (oooo lala)
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_lcap3%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Other
lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_lcap69%lottery for the week ending Feb  16th I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

lottery for the week ending Feb  16th Empty
PostSubject: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Welcome to another special edition of this weeks lottery. It is Valentines day week, can you feel the  I love you  love  I love you  in the air around you? This is the one time of the year where chocolates,roses, and harlequin are everywhere.
So Guys and Girls I would like you to choose what you are getting for your significant other om this magical day from the choices listed above. I know the choices are all mainstream but that is why I have also added an other choice so you could tell us in your reply what special way that you made her or him smile.  I love you 
Considering I have always felt and tried to match the prizes with each and every holiday we will try this gift package out. How does 20 gold, an abyss dye, and 5 exotics sound?
And here are the rules.....
1) Pick an option in the above poll.  I love you 
2) Reply to this post and leave your in game name.  alien 
3) tell us what option you picked and remembering if you choose the other option to tell us what or or how you made the other person smile.  flower 
4) Winner will be selected Sunday, Feb 16th at 6:45 ppm est.  cheers 

Good luck everyone. All the leaders, officers, and staff here at Ninja Emoticon Productions wish you a Happy Valentines Day and know we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Suspect I love you
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 pm

I've always taken a more practical approach. For example, an ex had high cholesterol, so I bought her a giant pack of flax seeds. Razz Not on Valentine's Day, but still...it would probably be along those lines for a future Valentine's Day. Ok, ok, plus a nice romantic dinner. This year will have to get an "N/A" from me though.

Jaggerrs
Back to top Go down
bb4life3666

bb4life3666

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

well, every kiss begins with kay xp
Back to top Go down
petraw1

petraw1

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Well it was supposed to be a secret but Meia told me, i'm getting perfume. Plus game of thrones season 3 and maybe a new vehicle at the end of the month (but that's not technically a valentines gift lol, but its needed my van is dying. Poor kids i can't even run the heat or radio and locks don't work, plus other things Sad )
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Cheap Tricks   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 pm

My spouse and I get each other really cheesy gifts from gas stations (e.g., Teddy Bear holding a heart) as a joke for people who actually try to get a valentine's gift too late. (Idea from SNL)

This Valentine's Day, give her something she'll never forget.

A gift that not only says, "I love you," but "I know you."

Show her she means the world to you, by giving her the only thing as unique and exquisite as she is. The perfect way to say, "Our love is eternal." The gift that whispers, "Be mine forever."

A teddy bear holding a heart.

The gift that says, "I put a lot of time and thought into this. I've known that Valentine's Day was coming for quite some time now. It did not sneak up on me."

Deep emotions can't always be expressed in words. But when you hand her a teddy bear holding a heart, she'll know exactly what you mean to her. A teddy bear holding a heart. Available literally almost anywhere. Book stores, Hallmark's, drug stores, Wal-Mart, 7-11, I'm guessing wherever you buy milk.
Back to top Go down
Harlie.Q

PostSubject: lottery week of feb 16th / valentines gift   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:47 pm

I chose Other as I make homemade gifts. Idea  also he's in the guild so I can't really specify exactly what it is lol.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
ArizonaRose

ArizonaRose

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:51 am

Okay...so here's the deal we don't actually celebrate valentines day!!! And the reason being is that we feel that you are supposed to love and cherish your significant other everyday of the year not just on February 14th....besides it's not supposed to be about what you get or how expensive it was..just spending time together doing what you love (like gaming) should be enough...but to all those who do celebrate, I hope that it's a special day!!

Ign Elvia rose
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:42 am

I'll probably get myself a box of chocolates and eat them one by one while a tear runs down my cheek each time I take a bite. Umm yeah happy valentine's day to all!
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 am

Hi, I'm Shana.

I said 'chocolate' because I bought Ithy chocolate last night, and the date is close enough. What she's -actually- getting isn't appropriate for guild discussion, but there will indeed be multiple of whatever it is, and she will surely be left speechless and gasping for air out of sheer enjoyment. You know, whatever that might be.
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Shana_K wrote:
Hi, I'm Shana.

I said 'chocolate' because I bought Ithy chocolate last night, and the date is close enough. What she's -actually- getting isn't appropriate for guild discussion, but there will indeed be multiple of whatever it is, and she will surely be left speechless and gasping for air out of sheer enjoyment. You know, whatever that might be.

Wow, so that beats the heck out of my teddy bear with a heart thing. Well done!
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Well it's a secret. But I'm getting myself nothing. I know myself and I seem to be going fast in this "relationship" we're in but I think we're ready for it. But sssh. Don't tell me! It's a secret.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:07 pm

I said other because I'm one of those very last minute guys and have no idea what I'll be getting. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kitt Knighthawke

PostSubject: lottery   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:03 pm

i am going with other as "eating out" is not in the options, she wants to go to Golden Corral either on the way to or from Iowa, so we are taking each other there, and! since they have a chocolate fountain there, chocolates will be involved.

Kitt(Katt)  sunny 

Have a Blessed Day
Back to top Go down
Doctor Pockets

Doctor Pockets

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:58 pm

I chose Other as I don't really have anyone to give anything just trying my luck on the loto
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:09 am

this year i will be giving a card with something in it a TEABAG and the romantic words will be have a drink on me  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:01 pm

I let Will out form under the house today because it's Valentine's day. Instead of being stuck in a cold damp sunless place he gets to be inside doing the dishes and the laundry and all kinds of other chores like cleaning out the fridge from when I spilled that really sticky sauce on the tray and let it sit there for about a week before I sat a paper towel on it which hardened and is now a strange white sticky glob.  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Ithy

Ithy

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Ismethel

The G-rated surprise was we went out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant (Shana is a sucker for Mexican food). Shana ordered a margarita. A very, very large margarita. It was delightful. :3
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 pm

In game name is : St Itch

I selected other, making a CD of the favourite songs the person likes to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Reigh

Reigh

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:46 pm

ArizonaRose wrote:
Okay...so here's the deal we don't actually celebrate valentines day!!!  And the reason being is that we feel that you are supposed to love and cherish your significant other everyday of the year not just on February 14th....besides it's not supposed to be about what you get or how expensive it was..just spending time together doing what you love (like gaming) should be enough...but to all those who do celebrate, I hope that it's a special day!!  

Ign Elvia rose

I'm with Elvia on this one - I wouldn't normally go out of my way to make February 14 a special day because after all (as the song goes), "each day is Valentine's day".  Smile

IGN: Reigh Silverhand
Back to top Go down
Sin The Unicorn

Sin The Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 am

The most most metal gift of all... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 am

Ithy wrote:
Ismethel

The G-rated surprise was we went out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant (Shana is a sucker for Mexican food). Shana ordered a margarita. A very, very large margarita. It was delightful. :3

I'm glad you had a good time but very anti-climactic! Unless....there is more to the story!
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 am

We always exchange cards and some other gift, which may be any of the choices listed. This year I gave him chocolates and I got a gorgeous bouquet of tulips AND a gift card. Had a very nice dinner too!  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Back to top Go down
DippyGoober

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 am

Made a card and back massage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 am

Well I've never been a fan of self gifting so I just stayed at home with my imaginary girlfriend

Belarorn
Back to top Go down
Djabelek

Djabelek

PostSubject: Of Chaos   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Victoria Secret because ladies Underware is more comfortable than mens.
Besides that My wife says I look good in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending Feb 16th   lottery for the week ending Feb  16th Empty

Back to top Go down

lottery for the week ending Feb 16th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next