Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! Empty
PostSubject: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:09 pm

AHNK SPEED CLEAR TEAMS!

HELLO AHNKIES!!
As some of you know I personally am into the whole speed running dungeons thing, and there are several others who are as well; therefore, I’ve decided to try to head organized speed clears of dungeons. What does this mean? It means that the people participating should be experienced*, level 80, and using the current meta gear and traits. We will also strive to create the perfect group composition for optimal speed clears. This may not be for everyone, but for those who want it I would like it to be here. To get in on the action please fill out the form below! Much love; no hate.
*I have nothing against anyone who isn’t experienced and I am also more than willing to teach/carry anyone willing to work with me through any of the dungeons or fractals.

IGN: (In Game Name)
Prefered Class: (The class you most prefer to run)
Secondary Class: (The class you like prefer after your primary class)
Other Available Classes: (Other classes you have at level 80 and geared for speed clears; listed in order of preference)

OPEN FOR FORM:

For Example:
IGN: Aziza Rhainwin / Lucan De St Joan
Prefered Class: Thief
Secondary Class: Warrior
Other Available Classes: Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Mesmer, Ranger, Engineer

I’d like to take this section to make something very clear. I will not discriminate against anyone who plays the game the way they want to, you should play the way you are happy. Personally I am happy playing the meta and evolving as the game evolves. You do not need to agree with me, but I do not have to agree with you. If you would like me to run a dungeon with you it would be my pleasure to run in a non meta group; I’ve done it several times and will continue to do so. I will teach new people how the dungeon works and its mechanics, I will carry people through dungeons so they can get their Dungeon Master title, and I will work with anyone willing to compromise; however, I personally will not tolerate anyone attacking anyone else for their choice of gameplay.

If you are more interested in other organized less competitive runs please see the post Lala made HERE
If you would like to sign up to learn the dungeons, or get help with Dungeon Master please see my other post HERE

Current Meta Builds:
Elementalist - Staff (preferred) Dagger/Focus
Engineer - CLICK
Guardian - CLICK
Mesmer - CLICK
Necromancer - CLICK
Ranger - CLICK
Thief - CLICK
Warrior - CLICK

Current Optimal Group Setup:
Staff Elementalist
Staff Elementalist
PS Warrior
DPS Thief
DPS Guardian

Last edited by Lucan on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:03 am

I`m so down for this Very Happy

IGN:lil Miss Mes
Prefered Class:Mesmer
Other Available Classes: Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Ranger, Engineer, thief.
Back to top Go down
Wing

PostSubject: Re: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:32 am

IGN: Wing Ranged Ninja
Preferred Class: Ranger
Other Available Classes: Mesmer, Elementalist

This would be awesome if we could get this organised Smile
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:46 am

Ok, I'm interested in this, as I'd really like to work on my collections and make some gold. I know the dungeons that are generally ran for speed clears, but my runs have always been somewhere between a speed clear and casual, and I've never run with a full meta group, and none of my toons are set up for it currently. I have no problem getting the equipment I need, but I may be "learning" a little as I go for this playstyle.

Also, did you have a time frame in mind for this? I know Dukesy's bedtime comes much sooner than most of us, particularly during the week, and my evenings are very full of full-time mom stuff. I can't focus my attention in game until about 9pm est, when my youngest is safely tucked in. I do have most of the day-time free.

IGN: karenlynn.4012 (Katrin Lynn, Mighty Bacon, et al.)
Preferred Class: Elementalist (totally not my main, but what I'd prefer for this and my closest in terms of meta build, so cheapest to switch)
Other Available Classes: Mesmer, Ranger, Thief

Back to top Go down
Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:06 am

I have not set up a time frame because my overall goal is not to have 5 people only and doing the runs; my overall goal is to have a collection of people who are willing to run the dungeons in a competitive manner. In my perfect the world we would have multiple groups running at the same or various times. Personally I most prefer to do runs at reset and go until I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Leveson

PostSubject: Re: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Very much down for this. SC was basically my life in GW1.

IGN: Mistress Leveson
Main: Ele
2nd: War/Guard
3rd: Mes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!   Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anhk Dungeon Speed Clear Team!
Page 1 of 1