Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams

Go down 
+10
Airien
Ankin
Katrin Lynn
cameo
Belarorn
begin244
Therapite
Maethor
Stitch
Lala
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Lala

Lala

Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams Empty
PostSubject: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:18 am

I'd like to start seeing what everyone thinks about starting a team or teams for dungeons, fracs, and soon raids. If you're interested in being part of a team that meets up once a week for one of these group events, please leave your availability and we can arrange day/s time/s! Also, if you're into fractals and DO NOT want to do any fractals below your currently level, please state that, as well as your current level Smile . I'm looking for people who will dedicate a specific day and at least one hour each week, and if you're unable to make it, aside from emergencies, will say so at least a few days in advance so the team could find a replacement player.

Also, if anyone is interested in dedicating a day/time for pvp, state that as well as how many matches/how much time you'd expect out of that.

It would be nice to make this happen within ANKH so we do not lose players once HoT hits d/t players wanting more scheduled events such as these. I have spoken with several Ankhies who would like to do this, so I know you're out there!! <3

Please list your:
1. Availability days and times (in US central time please, so we're on the same page)
2. List your class
3. List your in-game name

Last edited by Lala on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:19 am

Availability:
Monday 6-10pm
Wednesday 6-10pm
Friday 6-730pm

Class: Necromancer

IGN: Lala Vegas
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Availability:

Friday: before 8 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday: Whenever online
Class: Elementalist
Name: Stitch

I'm down for any fractals, dungeons too. I really need to improve my fractal level from 22+. Just toss a message whenever I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Maethor

Maethor

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Availability:
Most any weekday after 8:30pm EST.
Saturday any time before 7 generally.
Sunday any time after 8 (though there's usually guild stuffs that night too so)

Class:
Ranger preferred but I also can run... pretty much any other class if needed

Name:
Signe Grimsdottir

Down for dungeons, and raids when they're going. Note on Fractals: I don't mind doing higher levels, but as of right now I've only done up to level 9. I'm working on figuring out how to get the agony resistance up, and I'm currently sitting at 25 AR, so I can do levels that that will allow until I figure all that out. >.>
Back to top Go down
Therapite

Therapite

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Availability:
Most any weekday after 8:30pm EST. Usually head depending, but that's about when my kid is asleep XD
Saturday any time before 7 generally.
Sunday any time after 8:30.

Class:
Ele preferred but I also can run... pretty much any other class if needed, except for warrior and thief. I don't do so well on those <.<

Name:
Ayla Tyrsdottir

I'm up for any dungeon, raids when they're live, all of that good stuff, and I'm always down for getting people through storymode too if people need that.

Note on Fractals: I don't mind doing higher levels, but as of right now I've only done up to level 9. I'm working on figuring out how to get the agony resistance up, and I'm currently sitting at 0 AR, but that's only because I have been lazy and haven't made any infusions yet. I'll get to work on that!

And if you think I mostly copy/pasted this from Maethor you're absolutely right <.<
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Available: Most nights and mostly any weekend.

Class: Mesmer, Ranger and Guardian are my mains. Getting pretty good at Elementals but I can do any profession.

Name: Begin xxxborne. Pssh you know who I am.

I'm down for anytbing. My fractal level is 33 but I'm down for any level.
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Available : Most Nights after reset ( 5 pm PST )

Class: Ranger, Warrior, Guardian, Thief, Ele, Necro..

Name : Bela, Belarorn, something like that

Am Down for High Lvl Fractals, dungeons and PvP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Cameo

Thief or Ele at this point (working on mesmer and guardian too)

MWF and weekend evenings but need to log by 10pm EST on MW and Su

Only level 3 in fractals, but willing to try dungeons and getting more fractal levels.
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 am

Availability:
Most weeknights after reset/teq
Saturday evening till wee hours
Sunday Mornings after 10 est til early afternoon

Class: Ranger, Mesmer, Warrior in order of pref.

IGN: Katrin Lynn, Mighty Bacon, Luminous Kestrel

I'm looking for a group for higher level fractal progression, who will eventually be able to run daily 50 and progress after HoT as well. My current personal level is 43. While I don't mind doing the occasional low level or learning run, I'd prefer a regular group doing 30+

It sounds like the upcoming raids are going to be quite a challenge, so it would be great if this group could stick together and move on to that, since knowing our teammates playstyles and abilities will be important to coordinating successful raids.
Back to top Go down
Ankin

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:45 am

Availability: Most week days after 7 CT (8 ET), anytime on weekends (can usually plan around a predetermined time).

Class: Most comfortable on necro, ranger or mes, but have been learning/gearing guard (both offensive and support roles) in anticipation of HoT. Also have a 90% geared warrior but not as comfortable with the class.
EDIT: Will have a fully geared Druid and can switch between heal or dps builds/roles with it.

IGN: Angitia.8391 (Ocezia, Ocana, Freyja Fireraven, Chaordica, and Louxxa are the most common ones)

Haven't done a lot of dungeon but wanting to learn (see other thread), fractals is only at lvl 17ish and I will need to increase my AR level.

~Ankin (Derek)

Last edited by Ankin on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Airien

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:07 pm

Availability: Weekdays after 7CT (8ET), and pretty much anytime on weekends (little person usually my determining factor >.<)

Class: elementalist, necro, and working on warrior

IGN: cherisu.6201 (Deraswen, Airien)

Working on my dungeons....and fractals need work (still fairly low) however I'm up for whatever and whenever Smile
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:44 am

Availability:
M-F from 9pm-11:30pm CST
Saturday, after dungeon run roughly from 8:30pm-whenever
Sunday, after guild missions until around 11:30pm

Class:
Engineer or Warrior (if phalanx strength build is wanted/needed)

IGN:
I rotate between any of the 15 below
Back to top Go down
Agonistes

Agonistes

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Obvy I'm game

1. Sundays and Tuesday/Wednesday (it rotates)
2. Necro (pleb)
3. Evodius Darkthorne
Back to top Go down
diefour

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:35 am

diefour.1632 | Seraphys (Guardian) | Nakir Cinderblade (Warrior) | Omniel (Thief) | Vihpp (Elementalist) | Andrastiya (Necro)

These are my level 80s; most of them are currently running Meta (zerk) builds for dungeon running but we'll see how things change with HoT.

I'm usually available weekdays after 8 and most weekends.
Back to top Go down
TheStig

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm in for raids / fractals.

Account name: TheStig.1486
In-game name: Often on Skai Winterheart, Skoal, Ashram Duskwalker
Availability: 730pm Pacific on weekdays. Loads more flexibility on weekends.
Class: I have 15 level 80's with multiples in every profession (except thief -- just one) so I can be *very* flexible on builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams   Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild dungeon/fractals/ and soon to be raid teams
Page 1 of 1