Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.

Go down 
+27
Lala
Katrin Lynn
Alpha the White
Meliara the White
kitt knighthawke
Myrea Rend
Abby Light Moon
Malikha
Stitch
Khaos
Juju
Belarorn
Exempt
Morvasca
Lisadavis
princess
Bunni
Thered
PhiHoang
begin244
Rie
cyrusmaintea
Bluelaguna
Strixy
para
Zephyr
taskforce
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
taskforce

taskforce

Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. Empty
PostSubject: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 pm

HAPPY LUNAR YEAR!!

I know it ain't until the 19th, but why not... Welcome to another edition of Betty's Lotto. This time in honor of the year of the SHEEP, i will be giving out another gem card...it might be either two 1200 gem cards or 1 2000 gem card. It depends on what i can get.

So tell me what you are grateful for this year and leave your IGN...Also kudos to you if you were born in the year of the sheep.!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:41 pm

IGN: Homunculus Wrath

I am always grateful for good friends--both in real life and in this guild. Smile Thanks again, Andy.
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:51 am

im grateful i still have my health and i have a second family called ankh ohh and i was born in the year of the haggis

Last edited by para on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 am

I AM THE SHEEP! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I am grateful for my little fur family (including Will... who is not that furry..) The opportunities I have been presented, the hardships in my life that kicked my butt but in the end made me a stronger better person, this guild which has challenged me and been like a second family to me, and for tofu.
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 am

Bluelaguna.3084

I'm grateful that I made so many friends in Ankh, and that a lot of people from my old guild are here too!
Back to top Go down
cyrusmaintea

cyrusmaintea

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 am

LOTTO baby whoot XD do it up! Count me in Very Happy

Nikki Puff
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Avuss.
I was born in the year of Goat does that count?
And I am grateful for the friends I have in game and the support get from everyone ty you guys so much!
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

I'm grateful for the opportunities that have presented themselves both in real life and in-game. Whether it comes to being in college and being in a major I love and also being in a guild that as many of you have said has been a second family to me. Thanks to all of you for giving me something to be grateful for Smile
Back to top Go down
PhiHoang

PhiHoang

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 pm

TotesMaGotes aka Phi

I am grateful for being Vietnamese/Chinese. You know exactly why Betty. (Lunar Revel money) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 am

wait... lunar revel money??? Whats that!??? sounds awesome!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Thered

Thered

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm greatful for tacos. Also for Ankh.

Last edited by Thered on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bunni

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm grateful that Blue has so many friends here, and I don't have to worry about her when I can't be around. It's been a very positive experience for her here, and I thank you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 pm

I am grateful for Sleep

Hugs,

Princess
kildopan.2316
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 pm

I am grateful for the people that have recently taken over the lottery and given me a break I love you

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Tolviir Sunderclaw

I am grateful for a guild that doesn't quit and just keeps getting better. And also guild halls. Very Happy

Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. F04c246f817b99eb
Back to top Go down
Exempt

Exempt

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:30 pm

The Exempt Warrior

I'm grateful for those friends and family who stick with me and support me as I go through life. Smile
I'm also grateful for an awesome gaming community of people that I get to to hang out with anytime I want. Oh, and of course, Bacon.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:13 am

Bacon? hmmm.. BACON!

Also i am Grateful for all of you the wonderful Guildies that make life so much better <3

Also..Guess Its the Year of the lie as well. I always thought I was an Ox...Guess I'm Actually a Rat...

Bela
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 am

Juju Jr is grateful for his friends, family (yes that includes you lot!), and wonderful boyfriend. I'm thankful to have such wonderful people in my life!
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:55 am

Well hmm really don't know what to be grateful for there is so many things joining Ankh, friends, family the good and bad times i think those are all the things i am grateful for.
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 am

Stitch here

Thankful for family and friends. Wouldn't be me without them.
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:42 pm

I am very grateful every day for my family and friends, both in RL and in Anhk, for my relatively good health, and for my kitties.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Thank you Betty for doing a great lottery and giving Lisa and Myron a break.
~Mali
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:03 pm

I am grateful for all my friends and family.
Abby or Slinet Light Moon
Back to top Go down
Myrea Rend

Myrea Rend

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:13 pm

This year, I'm grateful for Google Fiber coming to Atlanta and the prospect of having functional Internet service.

Officer Murff
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:17 pm

There are a great many things i am thankful for, but there is one who i am the most thankful for. I truly believe God has made and put everything in place for me to take a hold of and has provided for and taken great care of me as i really am not wanton for anything, and guild wars is one of those things, he has truly given me a crazy and wonderfully kind and gracious guild to be an honored part of. I love you guys! Keep on doing what you do best, making ankh an awesome place to be.

Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. 263c87a469f59adb Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. 7146079c9e667362

Have A Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm

I am grateful for my faith, family, and friends. They are the things that get me through trials and challenges and make me who I am.

Meliara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.   Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotto Ending in the Week of February 8th.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next