Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st

Go down 
+34
Lala
Abby Light Moon
GeneralRath
Shuri C
Berune
Alpha the White
cameo
Malikha
Meliara the White
ЯФМ
Fraudulent Thoughts
Myrea Rend
Mal
HoneyStarflower
PhiHoang
Morvasca
Reeshi Chijo
kitt knighthawke
Gassy Italian
Puddleplum
Sapling Spruce
Guderian
MLT
Thered
Bluelaguna
Katrin Lynn
Juju
Belarorn
Rie
para
begin244
Zephyr
Stitch
taskforce
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
taskforce

taskforce

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st Empty
PostSubject: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:46 pm

My my, we're already in February..Christmas was just around the corner and we're already heading into Valentine's! Anyways, I hope everyone has checked out Strixie's Ankh-gram thread and have already sent some to the people that you love or hate?

This week, I going to let Myron tale a break from doing the lotto in Lisa's behalf. Hes old and was just sick and we don't want him to break his hip next.. It would be terrible... No No

I have something special for you guys... someone will get a 1200 Gem Card.

So in order to enter, tell me one thing you anticipate most with the new expansion and leave your IGN.

Good Luck!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Stitch here, I'm really looking forward to guild halls, and those gliding things.... BECAUSE GLIDING!!!!! (Looks like my excitement just .... soared...)
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Why thank you, Andy.

IGN: Homunculus Wrath

I'm curious to see how the Revenant plays. Guild halls would also be fun, considering how I've never experienced one.
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Im excited for everything! There is nothing in this expansion that looks bad. The new class looks so cool!
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:10 pm

there is no one thing really it all looks brill ive went through 3 pairs of trousers just thinking about it but hurrah for guild halls neil here
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Avuss
Excited for what the elementalist specialization would be like.
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Ummm...Ummm..Ummm.. Bela Likes ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!

Really excited for Guild halls, New profession Specializations and All the (hopefully) awesome new weapon and Armour looks
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Juju Jr. is ready to *ahem* GLIDE into the new expansion n_n
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 am

I can't wait to play my Largos Chronomancer!!!!!

Ok, really though. I'm so excited for the new class and specializations. I'm really looking forward to getting more info on these Smile

Thank you Betty!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am

Bluelaguna.3084

I'm looking forward to exploring the new areas! I wonder if Magus Falls is gonna be available? From the looks on the world map, it's gotta be beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Thered

Thered

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:04 pm

I hyped for everything! More then anything now boss fights!
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 pm

I am looking foward to new stuff for my 80's to do. Also the new profession sounds fun.

Leigh
Back to top Go down
Guderian

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Looking forward to the new Masteries system, specializations, and the new borderland map.
Back to top Go down
Sapling Spruce

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 pm

ooh so many things to chose from! Guild Halls! Flying! New Areas! New Profession!.. all of it!

Spruce cheers
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:42 pm

I'm looking forward to new maps and the specializations that will allow me to get back into all my alts and try out new things again. Can't wait.

Plum
Back to top Go down
Gassy Italian

Gassy Italian

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 pm

IGN: Gassy Italian

I'm really excited for the new PvP mode that will be introduced in the expansion! Along with of course finally new content that is big enough to keep me occupied for more than 2 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh I am sooooooooooo ready for some hang gliding!

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st Fc80ef02f1cc31c4  Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st Df8bc3e95e3c379c

Have A Blessed Day. sunny
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin
Reeshi Chijo

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:09 am

cheers Thank you Andy!! Thanks for running the Lottery! cheers

Welllll...... Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls, Guild Halls,  ....and some Base Jumping awesomeness with Guildies! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

errr, did I mention Guild Halls? Razz   ...I'm with Neil, I think I need a new pair of pants affraid

IGN: Ashlynn Autumnflame or Trinkkit
Back to top Go down
https://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Tolviir Sunderclaw

I'm looking forward to the guild halls and the hang gliders.

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st F04c246f817b99eb
Back to top Go down
PhiHoang

PhiHoang

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Diablozeff aka Phi

Looking forward to making a Norn Revenant and guild halls so I can afk for atrocious amounts of time.
Back to top Go down
HoneyStarflower

PostSubject: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:16 pm

I am looking forward to guild halls the most. I love just hanging around and being silly with Guildies. Honey Starflower
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Malsparx - Asura Ele

I anticipate incredible DX12 performance enhancements for Windows 10. For those of us with DX12 enabled GPUs with Win10 Beta installed, we are in for a great piece of eye candy. (This is rumored, fingers crossed!)
Back to top Go down
Myrea Rend

Myrea Rend

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:18 am

I anticipate hang gliders and ENGINEER HAMMERS!!!

Officer Murff will be flying and bringing massive quantities of justice!
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:21 pm

Is saying everything count?

I'm just excited to play something new.

Back to top Go down
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Super stoked for guild halls, new class, the whole mastery thing. And for myself being newer to the game, looking forward to catching the "new big craze" while it happens and not a year or two after Razz ( edit after reading Myreas post..... HANG GLIDING )

-Romulus Of Krank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next