Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Apprentice Event / Tour

Go down 
+13
para
begin244
Rie
kitt knighthawke
taskforce
Meliara the White
Puddleplum
Warden
MLT
Katrin Lynn
Strixy
Stitch
Lisadavis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

Apprentice Event / Tour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Event / Tour   Apprentice Event / Tour - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:12 am

Although I'm sure the Apprentices could care less about HoT, we're going to "pause" the Apprentice Tour for a few weeks.  Razz  With HoT being released, the Halloween activities, and all the new stuff to do, we'll be quite busy! Once things settle down a bit, we'll pick the Tour back up again as long as everyone wants to do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
emilycroteau

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Event / Tour   Apprentice Event / Tour - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:16 pm

This is awesome! I would totally come along. Love this idea. It gets so boring mapping on my own! Would love to do it with my guildies.

Can't wait until it starts back up!
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Event / Tour   Apprentice Event / Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:07 am

Actually the boys have been LOVING spending time in HoT. Ryan was relieved yesterday when I told him the tour was still on break because he was really hoping to spend more time in HoT. Smile
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Event / Tour   Apprentice Event / Tour - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Smile Then you let me know when they're ready to pick back up Leigh, I'm in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Event / Tour   Apprentice Event / Tour - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Event / Tour
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3