Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

What is your favorite Summer activity?

Go down 
+7
Kilek
Dart Feld
Puddleplum
saryna
Zephyr
Lisadavis
Strixy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

What is your favorite Summer activity? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 pm

mine is staying cool! lol
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:34 pm

playing gw2

well since there is no beach or cabana boys to serve me pina coladas on the aforementioned beach for at least a 2 hour drive
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:55 am

I burn easily, and am predisposed to skin cancer thanks to genes from my dad's side. So...I mostly stay indoors during the summer. Razz

Ok, ok...that's a cop out. Um...well, what I WOULD do is some kind of water sport like kayaking or speedboating.
Back to top Go down
saryna

saryna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am

I also try to stay inside mostly because I hate the heat and don't want to deal with the crowds. Lol
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:02 am

Swimming, swimming and swimming some more - followed by strawberry and lime cider on ice.

Plum
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 am

lime cider on ice!? 0.0 WOW that sounds really really really yummy!
Back to top Go down
Dart Feld

Dart Feld

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 pm

My favorite activity during summer is definitely turning on the AC.
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:06 pm

As much as I hate the heat, I do enjoy camping. We don't go out camping as much as we used to though, so aside from that, staying out of the sun and heat is my favorite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 am

gotta be skydiving or hangliding whatever i can aford at the time or failing that walking the west highland way
Back to top Go down
Valenthear

Valenthear

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:41 am

It use to be playing soccer with about 20 people on a tiny, what was actually an elementary school basketball court. The poles holding up the hoops formed a perfect little goal for us to use on each side. And the concrete which hurt sometimes, made for an indoor soccer feel. There was also a light that was on all night so we could play for hours. We always had a few beers on hand and the schools security guards knew us, so they let us get away with it. They knew we were staying out of trouble and cleaned up after ourselves. After we would run down to the harbor and jump off the docks. I would still do this every night but everyone's "grown up" and moved away Sad
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 am

Basketball at midnight. We've got an alright outdoor court that has lights and we'd play for hours on end. We thought about bringing beer once, but it's in the middle of a park soooooo something tells me that Nat'l Park security wouldn't appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:18 pm

SWIMMING AT THE BEACH AND BEING OUT DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but also playing guild wars 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Summer activity?   What is your favorite Summer activity? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Summer activity?
Page 1 of 1