Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

What was your favorite creature from GW1?

Go down 
+3
begin244
Morvasca
Strixy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

What was your favorite creature from GW1? Empty
PostSubject: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:00 am

I have to think about that one.... hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 am

Mursaat
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Is this a trick question?!?!?! GAKI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm

oh wow, I'm really torn by this. I'd say it would have to be one of these two:

Rotscale - because a certain someone challenged me to go fight Rotscale by myself while nekkid. So I foolishly stripped off my armor and challenged Rotscale to an epic battle. Too bad there was no one there to see it though as I had to go alone. Anyway, no I did not defeat Rotscale by myself while nekkid. I did manage to kill all the bone dragons and other assorted critters around him but couldn't do enough damage to kill Rotscale himself. In the end I was bruised, battered, and beat up while Rotscale sat on the top of the hill and laughed at me. And no, I didn't impress the girl either Sad

Hekets - because you can harvest tasty Juicy Heket Legs from them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:51 pm

omg I am sooo glad Anet did not make juicy Heket legs as drops in gw2... Myron used to mail troll us all with them!
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Oh ye of little faith... just wait.

I got my puppy... I got my mini Marjory... did you really think I was going to stop there?

MUWHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh for all that is holy in this world. NO JUICE HEKET LEGS! I can't handle it. I can't physically or emotionally deal with Myron trying to give me dead frog legs.. *flips desk* Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:58 pm

He is probably not a creature but I would have to go with Shiro Tagachi... He was such a badass... taking on a whole empire all by himself... no wonder my favorite class in gw1 was assassin Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:30 am

Favorite Creature...

wow....

ummmm....

errrrrr....

I honestly have no idea. I have this love/hate relationships with Aatxes (thought they were badass looking, hated fighting them).

But as I typed that out, my favorite creature is actually a group of monsters, and probably one of the hardest challenge that I had ever found in GW1.

That would be the Four Horsemen in the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin
Reeshi Chijo

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:22 pm

This is a hard question, hmmmmm. I started to google for a guild wars 1 bestiary, but then I rememebered all the big stompy creatures roaming around Rata Sum. My favorite would be the dinosaurs in general. If I had to pick one, big ol' T Rex's chasing you down were pretty epic!

I want my dinos back!!! ...not just raptors which always annoyed the heck out of me back in Guild Wars 1, running ya down in packs, eeek!
Back to top Go down
https://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite creature from GW1?   What was your favorite creature from GW1? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite creature from GW1?
Page 1 of 1