Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd

Go down 
+26
hunny bunny boo
monkus cowpunkus
Siggy
para
ArizonaRose
Reeshi Chijo
Shana_K
Reigh
petraw1
Ithy
kaegen12
Warrior Skye
mockingjay
DoctorNefarious
Psy
Texasfear
Jason
Fraudulent Thoughts
Puddleplum
Sin The Unicorn
Zephyr
Stitch
Strixy
Myron
begin244
Lisadavis
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Siggy

Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LA love.   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 pm

The first time i visited Lion's Arch, i was drunk, wich meant that experience was so much better. I was blasted away by the beauty of the city, which we all got to enjoy to the fullest, until the end.
My best memory of the city was the awesome diving contest we had (that i won, right Strix?) with all randoms from the world. We do alot of fun stuff, right?  geek 

Siggy
Back to top Go down
Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 pm

PS : BACON LOVE!
Back to top Go down
monkus cowpunkus

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 pm

I enjoyed the guild parties as well. I miss Myron in LA because I never got to sneak up behind him and push him into the water.

IGN - Cosmic Kiwi Fruit
Back to top Go down
hunny bunny boo

hunny bunny boo

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 pm

my favorite memory of LA is the first 30 min of saving the whale  lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com/home
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Tavin Spiritpaw

My fondest memory of LA was experiencing the first Winters Day in GW2. Snowball fights and Winters Day minis. I loved it.

Live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
The Real Dr Who

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:45 pm

My fondest memory of LA is in gw1 when I discovered it for the first time. I was a little underleveled character that had only just seen prince rurik die. When I finally emerged from the Shiverpeak Mountains I entered what I thought were some decent looking tropical zones, but instead of following the story instance like i was supposed to, I decided to explore around this new zone first. After about an hour or so of exploring (and running because I was so underleveled) I came upon the city for the first time and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe that a city this big and vibrant existed in the game, for I had completely accepted/gotten used to the ruined state of Ascalon. Anyway that is my story.

The Real Dr Who
Back to top Go down
bb4life3666

bb4life3666

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:48 pm

trying too kill the lion when i first started
Back to top Go down
Herr Bizaro

Herr Bizaro

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:49 pm

1) Herr Bizaro
2) the choir bell activity
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 pm

And the winners this week are  cheers cheers cheers I love you cheers cheers cheers 

Reigh

Begin

Taylor

Congratulations to the winners and thank all of you for playing. And especially thank you to all of the wonderful donors! We really appreciate the help and thoughts Smile

Suspect I love you Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd   Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottery for the week ending Feb 23rd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2