Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED

Go down 
+7
Malikha
Bluelaguna
Lala
Puddleplum
dukesy21
cameo
Scott
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:30 am

Hello Ankhies, Ankhettes and any Tramps might read this.

It's time for another contest! This one shall be easy and hopefully we'll all get a few laughs from it.

Yesterday, John T decided to request an audience with Queen Jennah. It was granted and as you can see from the picture, JT appeared before the Queen with his request. But what was his request? That is what we don't know! Here's where you come in. You get to guess what Chance asked the Queen! Was it for a new puppy for Wintersday? Maybe he asked for a new bow? Here are the rules:

1. Reply to this thread and tell us what you think Chance asked the Queen for.

2. Leave your character name or account name so you can be contacted if you win.

3. Enter before 9pm EDT on Friday, October 16th.

4. Keep it clean, as in PG rated. I know some of you spend more time in the gutter than in dungeons but I want the Apprentices to be able to enter this contest too. However, you may  whisper me any guesses for fun. They just won't count for the contest.

Notice that this is a one week only contest! I don't want it to interfere with either the party, the release of HoT, or Labby. So enter quickly!

Person with the bestest answer that makes me laugh the most will win 25 gold for their effort.

Have fun and make us all laugh!

Myron

The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED Queen%252520Jennah
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:17 pm

IGN: Needa Wax
I reckon Chance asked Jenna for a pet gator.
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:20 pm

My lady, come with me and my trusty hound dog to the lush and verdant land of my home. Logain will be unableto fight his way through the shot gun wielding natives or the scaly, toothed defenders of my glorious swamp and you will finally have peace!

Khameo
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:04 am

Chance is asking queen jenna to give him the photo's she took of him in his MANKINI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:32 am

Chance isn't asking for anything - he's just picking a giant booger from his nose and getting ready to collect the dare money that Lisa has put up if he can get away without getting put in the lockup.
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 am

Let me first say it is a FREAKING SHAME this has to stay clean! What I'd say could be said in the depths of trampland and still be considered dirty.

"I beg of you, give me back my dignity! .... And also... do you have 23c I could borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:53 am

Bluelaguna.3084

It's obvious! Chance is requesting beauty tips from both Queen Jennah and Countess Anise! He wants to appear in those new Arb'oreal ads the asura and sylvari are making! Because he's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:26 pm

JTC is a planner.  He's looking ahead to the release of HoT and guild halls. He is asking Queen Jenna for swamp land to build a guild hall.  I mean, look at the Ankh guild hall in GW1 ... IT'S IN A SWAMP! He wants to make sure our new guild hall has the right environment for his dear alligators.
~Mali
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:54 am

This is Chris

I assume he's asking for SB's swamp...it makes perfect sense...

-Wayne The Cool
Back to top Go down
diefour

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:48 pm

diefour.1632

"Dear Queen Jenna, I present to you my finest myron-ated spare ribs, fresh from the gators of the swamp. I promise no s-trix. Also, there's a ghost cat right behind your couch =)"
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Mi'lady, may i ask for permission to raid thy bedchambers? Since i am old and decrepit and therefore cannot raid the lands to the west.

-Betty
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:02 pm

And the contest is closed... awesome comments folks! Some of those really cracked me up.

The winner of the contest is Cameo!

I'm going to send out consolation prizes to Betty and Plum who also had me laughing.

Thank you everyone that entered. and stay tuned for more contests!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED   The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mind Reading Contest CLOSED
Page 1 of 1