Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st

Go down 
+34
Lala
Abby Light Moon
GeneralRath
Shuri C
Berune
Alpha the White
cameo
Malikha
Meliara the White
ЯФМ
Fraudulent Thoughts
Myrea Rend
Mal
HoneyStarflower
PhiHoang
Morvasca
Reeshi Chijo
kitt knighthawke
Gassy Italian
Puddleplum
Sapling Spruce
Guderian
MLT
Thered
Bluelaguna
Katrin Lynn
Juju
Belarorn
Rie
para
begin244
Zephyr
Stitch
taskforce
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm looking forward to a new class to learn and new areas to explore. And the specializations for classes look pretty awesome too Smile

Meliara
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 am

I am most excited about GUILD HALLS because I've missed running around after Stitch. gliding and new profession sound pretty cool too.
Thank you for doing lottery this week!
Mali
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 am

Guild Halls and revision of the trait acquisition system and new maps and specializations and GLIDING! and and and....*collapses*

Khameo
Back to top Go down
Alpha the White

Alpha the White

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 am

Hangliders are gonna be so boss.

I'm Alpha the White, and I approved this message.
Back to top Go down
Berune

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 am

Windmire here. I have to agree with others who've posted. I'm really looking forward to the guild hall feature. The WoW guild I was a part of a long time kept a tradition we called "Call to Arms!" to rally the guild for raids and other events. I think a guild hall will be a great way to help build that kind of cohesion and to rally everyone together for all kinds of events in GW2 which I think will be a blast with the Ankhies!

//B
Back to top Go down
Shuri C

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:51 pm

Oh man! This is SO exciting! And it's hard to choose!! Very Happy I guess I'd have to say the class specializations, guild halls, gliding and the gorgeous I love you new area we're going to be experiencing!! Please Anet! Don't make us wait toooooo long!!

~Shuri Cyatheales
Back to top Go down
GeneralRath

GeneralRath

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm actually excited for new dungeons... They hired a raid designer, here's hoping they know what their doing!

~Aden Nahst
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Abby
UM well for first hanggliders! plus easier way to get precursers. NEW LEGENDARIES!
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Expansion? IDK what's ever going on with xptions! Are you nutty?

LALALALLALALALALALALA
Back to top Go down
Red Airen

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Looking forward to most of it, new profession, gliding, new angles on some of the old professions. Its like cream pie (Banana, coconut and the likes) but with more, NOW that's a pie with BACON on top

Red Airen
Back to top Go down
Rubicon

Rubicon

PostSubject: re:Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:33 pm

The new lore skills and hang gliding etc. I am curious if they will show up all across the world or just in new areas.

Rubicon
Back to top Go down
danyas.sarathy

danyas.sarathy

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 pm

IGN: Danyas

What I anticipate most: the influx of revenants will make necros a welcome sight in dungeons Smile
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 pm

CLOSED

Congrats!, RUBI
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:49 pm

WOW! amazing lotto! ty betty! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st   Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotto for the Weeking Ending February 1st
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2