Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Novice Level JP Contest

Go down 
+2
Strixy
taskforce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
taskforce

taskforce

Novice Level JP Contest Empty
PostSubject: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 am

Hi all, a few weeks ago, I did a jumping puzzle contest that lead to a lot of fun, but to be honest, it was just a slaughter for the novice jumpers. As a result from that and the data i collect from that event, I will be doing a novice level contest on Sunday Nov. 9th at 3PM CST. I will be picking 5 entry level jumping puzzles and will only allow people that I know to be novice jumpers (i.e, Myron). Razz The first person to reach the end first will receive one point. The person with the most points at the end of the 5 puzzles will earn first place, 2nd most points will earn 2nd, and 3rd will get 3rd, obviously. If there are ties between people at the end of the 5 then I will find a *deathmatch* puzzle for a tiebreaker between the persons.

Rules are there are no rules, you can use any skill you want. If you want to portal someone you want to help then that is totally fine. However, I will be quite selective on who gets to enter.

Prizes are:

1st: 30g
2nd: 20g
3rd: 10g
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 am

I love this idea! jumping puzzles are one of the trickiest things in this game! took me a long time to get the hang of them and I still fall ... a lot. I am super impressed by the people that can whiz up one of these darn things, but it will be nice to see a contest set for people who are not masters Wink
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:53 am

WOW! I am impressed that you even included me in the novice rank! I thought I was in the "Wannabe Novice if I practice for 2 years" rank.

I'll try to get over my fear of heights that I developed after a certain someone started pushing me off of every cliff and high spot that I happened to be standing near.... ummm, Lisa's not allowed to participate is she?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:16 am

I still fail the easier jp's, this sounds fun lol
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:55 am

I probably wouldn't be classified as a novice, but I would totally be classified as "Worlds Worst Experienced Jumper" or even, "World's Best Jp Plummetter" cos every jp is a challenge for me every time lol! . (And to think I played platform games in days of yore). bounce I could participate and get a prize for the "longest time anyone ever took to do a jp" Begin did the Mad King's Clocktower in a half dozen tries or so - I shut down all chat and spent the entire two weeks of Halloween last year doing that thing. I can come along just to make the novices feel good about their jumping skills flower

Plum
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 am

not sure where I qualify on this.... I only do jp's if I have to. But I do hate them and it takes me practice before I can get good at them
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Thank You all for coming, clearly we had some issues, i will take these into account for our next one.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 am

Thanks for doing this Betty! Even though I still don't qualify as a novice I at least got to give them a try! Now, I'm off to put band-aids on all the cuts & scraps I got from falling lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 am

THank you Betty!

it was actually really fun!!!

Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:52 pm

I thought it was really fun too. But I am not going to pass up this 1 chance for a suggestion....
offer bonus points for the best fall *tries not too look at Myron*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novice Level JP Contest   Novice Level JP Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Novice Level JP Contest
Page 1 of 1