Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED

Go down 
+5
MLT
Khaos
Lisadavis
dukesy21
Puddleplum
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:50 am

Hello Ankhies.

This contest is simple:

1. Watch the video, be distracted by the cute puppy, whilst trying to figure out the songs.

2. Once you have your answers, leave a comment below, BUT DO NOT put your answers there. I will delete any replies that include answers. A comment will keep the post active and will let me know you have entered and to keep an eye out for your PM. To send me your answers, use the little button on the bottom of this post which says "mp" to private message me your answers. They must be in the right order from 1 to 10. So if there is one you don't know, leave it blank. Don't forget to include your in game name.

3. The winner is the first person to get 10 out of 10 songs, or the person who gets the highest number of songs right if no one actually gets all 10. The competition is open until the 30th of November.

4. The prize for this contest is 20 gold BUT if you can guess all 10 songs in the right order, there's a BONUS for you!!

Have fun with it!

Plum

Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:25 am

omgz plum this is gr8 i love the idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:30 pm

I think I know 9 of them... 200% sure I do not know 1
Back to top Go down
Khaos

Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Omg that dog is like super cute....Plum I want one. Oh right forgot about the music need to rewatch it.
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Only four days to go on this comp boys and girls, and only 2 entries so far! So, even if you don't know them all, send me your guesses - you just never know how few you might need to know to win!!

Go go go go!

Plum
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:58 pm

LOVED the idea Plum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monkus cowpunkus

PostSubject: Music Contest   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:24 am

Plum .. this is driving me nuts but I will send you a list of what I know shortly.

Cosmic Kiwi Fruit aka Sam
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Plum, you can just send the winning prize to me now....you know the address Smile
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:11 am

Competition is now closed. Thank you all who entered.

The winner is Sam: with 7 out of 10. Gratz Sam.

Honorable mentions to Leigh who claimed to know none but got 6!!!

Berune you would have won, but "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" wasn't the title....so close!!

The songs were:

1. Don't Fear The Reaper
2. Spirit In The Sky
3. Billy, Don't Be A Hero (y'all know it now right? hehe)
4. Play That Funky Music
5. 2, 4, 6, 8 Motorway
6. Joy To The World
7. Baby Hold On
8. Jet Airliner
9. Radar Love
10. Rockabilly Rebel

Thank you all!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:12 am

Awesome contest Plum! Fun, and very challenging! Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Warden

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Straight up truth here. I knew every one of them..But I am an old guy so while you can't sneak a fastball by me, you can throw it faster than I can swing... lol!

This was a good contest Plum, real good so, Good on ya mate, ummm.. or Shelia...?
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Congrats Sam!!!

(And I got help...I couldn't have gotten what I did without my secret weapon...)
Back to top Go down
monkus cowpunkus

PostSubject: Contest   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks very much Plum .. that was a great contest. Still smacking my head for not getting Billy Don't be a Hero.
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:52 am

Oh you say that now Warden when it's all over! So sure, sure you knew them! Better enter next time to prove it hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED   Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Wacky Music Challenge No 1 CLOSED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Contests-
Jump to: