Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24

Go down 
+19
Schnookums McGee
hunny bunny boo
cameo
Calliope
GeneralRath
saryna
Lisadavis
Morvasca
taskforce
Scott
Puddleplum
Valenthear
nekratal is hagia
Stitch
kitt knighthawke
MLT
Strixy
Zephyr
Jason
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 Empty
PostSubject: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Hiya guys! Jason hear to give Lisa a break and hand you over something awesome in this upcoming edition of the lottery! Rules are as follows:

Share a favorite thing about each of our leaders (Strix, Will, and Myron), please keep it to your FAVORITE THING ABOUT THEM, not your favorite tormenting tactics ::stares at Lisa::
Also, please leave a toon name
And if you're feeling overly excited about this, your favorite food, number, color (chartreuse or however it is spelled is not allowed), horoscope, etc.

This weeks prize to one Lucky winner will be a COMMANDER TAG! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus whatever other goodies I can come up with.

Good luck!

-Edit-
By commander tag, I mean 100 gold. You don't have to buy the commander tag, but if you win and you want one, I suggest you get it before the new pack comes out in September.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 am

Well, I could go on and on about how nice, acccomodating and helpful each one of our leaders is. Which is all true, of course, and they deserve that praise; don't get me wrong. But I won't bore everyone with what they hear all the time, so I'll pick out some more obscure things about each one that I love the most.

I love how Strix can still be classy despite having a total lack of decorum in guild chat. Razz Her random burps and farts can sure disquiet those silent moments.

My favorite thing about Will is how similar he and I actually are: humor, music taste, congeniality, playfulness. We get along famously.

I like how Myron rolls with the (many) punches thrown in guild chat/vent so easily. He's a total pro at it. And I can really relate to his self-deprecation.

I'm going to throw Lisa in the mix as well, as a quasi-leader. She's an absolute sweetheart, but has this sinister (yet hilarious) way of saying something totally out of left field that catches everyone off-guard.

IGN: Jaggerrs
Aquarius
Blue
Tie between Sushi and Thai
Photography
Fiction
Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Electronica
Border Collie
Persian
Cockatiel
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:17 am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked i have NEVER farted in guild chat!!! however.. i think fell does.... affraid 
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:10 pm

I was in a dungeon once with Will, Strix, Myron and Betty. I haven't laughed that hard in a dungeon ever.  Very Happy 

As for individually, Strix was pretty much my first connection in the guild (obviously) and I felt right at ease with her right off the bat. Even though I know she must have had a million things going on at the time she was chatting with me, I felt like I was the only person she was giving any attention too. And I've enjoyed every conversation we've had, because she is genuinely interested in YOU.

Wll...well, honestly outside that dungeon I've had very little conact with him. But I have listened to his radio station a couple times and I've enjoyed that, and another guildie has told me that Will is THE best DJ Ankh has.

And Myron. The two times I've had difficulties arise in the guild, he listened to me vent in a very non-judgemental way and seemed to really listen to what I was saying and how I felt.

As for all the leaders, they are awesome, they know how to have fun, they know how to keep things lighthearted and they are all just great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Hmmmm? one favorite thing about each leader? And i agree with Jason Lisa is a Quasi-leader sooooo.......

My one favorite thing about each:

1) Strixie- I love her cute little high pitched voice and her loving, fair personality towards everyone(well that might be 2 things, but let call it one. since they both seem to go together.

2) Will- His wonderful attitude towards everything and everyone.

3) Myron- Well...Its Myron(enough said), he jumped up right out of the gate when i first came to ANKH in GW1 and was there everytime i needed help, and believe me i was the poster child for needing to be helped all the time.

4) Lisa- Wonderful, loving Lisa...... she's only my bestest friend in Guild Wars, second only to Judi(and Hannah)

5) Baby back ribs, Orange, 48 atm, and Aries, I'll stop there.

6) Kitt Knighthawke
Kitt Axefell
Katt Kaithe

Have A Blessed Day
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Alright, Stitch here:

Favourite things about:

Strix - A friendly leader and very helpful person

Will - Funny and great when it comes to helping guildies out

Myron - Always playing wonderful tunes and always listening to our requests and ideas

Favourite food? Fish
Favourite number? 3
Favourite colour? blue red or orange, or ALL OF THOSE
Horoscope? The crab (Cancer)
Back to top Go down
nekratal is hagia

nekratal is hagia

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Nekrataall Here to say Our leaders are pretty awesome in general!  

STRIXXXXXXXXXXX!   well besides being ever the busy one she always Shouts my name when she sees me on and was the first one I ever ran a dungeon with in GW1.

Will :                        the poor guy is always stuck under the house or building shelves but even under all that stress he seems to find it in him to always be chipper and positive, I think the best memory I have of                        
                               Will is us practicing sinatra for the Karaoke one night lol.

Myron:                      Even when Lisa has beat him to a pulp and has him at her mercy he finds it in him to make a wise crack about the sisterhood as a last ditch effort and somehow survives.

Lisa: Always a pleasure to run dungeons with this dame of the pale treee, She never seems to respond to my classless jokes which is likely for the better Rofl

Couldnt ask for a more positive group of leaders anywhere    Very Happy

Last edited by nekratal is hagia on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I suck at thinking)
Back to top Go down
Valenthear

Valenthear

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Don't know if I can win again, but I'd really like a commander tag. Maybe start helping out during missions more Very Happy

Strix is the awesomest, the first tofu eater I ever befriended lol

Myron is funny and kills it every Saturday night on the radio

Will, I don't know much, but I do know hes a cool dude, maybe even the coolest dude.

P.S. CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS IN OREGON!

FAV food - A sandwich from a deli nearby called the gasm... yes thats what its called. # - 21. colour - green. sign - Aquarius. and I like long walks on the beach.

TOON - Valenthear Mormont
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:35 am

Well there would be many things - but I'll choose the top ones for me and keep it short:

Strix - her kindness of heart that motivates everything she does

Will - his quiet strength which supports everyone

Myron - his incredible, generous spirit to see everyone succeed

Twinkle Starr

Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:25 am

Well, it's easy to come up with reasons why our fearless leaders are all so great.......soooooo........I'm going to think a bit outside the box on this one.
1. Strix, your ability to devour and hold down tofu is an inspiration to all aspiring vego's.
2. Will, you are the Yoda of 'shelf building' and fighting to be Padawan. Glorious it would be, Yeeess. (*Bad Yoda Voice*)
3. and last but certainly NOT least...Myron. Our rum swilling, Hayseed Dixie listening, haiku master, computer fixing overlord...who absolutely rocks a mo.
What else can one say. You as leaders, our great officer team and Ankhies one and all make it great  drunken 

Needa Wax
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 am

Darnit, I have to say nice things about Myron???

1. Strix - loves tofu, nuff said

2. Will - our brave basement living comrade, forever defiant against the sisterhood

3. Myron - our scapegoat for when things go wrong, because everyone needs a scapegoat.
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Amara Lysera

#1 Strix: Her complete goofy nature is just hysterical

#2 Will: He's laid-back, calm, and I personally enjoy it when me and him conspire against Strix.

#3 Myron: He's the most helpful person I've met and is very patient. And the fact that he's Myron.
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 pm

I remember this one time Strixie and Will won a cow. I had the best dreams of veal parmesian grinders for months!
And then this one time at band camp with Myron Smile oh wait wrong forum for that

Seriously Strixie, Will, and Myron are the kindest, best, and brightest people I know. They will do anything to help this guild or friends out. I love them all.  I love you 

my favorite food is chocolate covered fruit of any kind. Though I just did order chocolate covered bacon so that is up in the air also

and todays favorite number is brought to you by sesame street..... 311

my favorite color I would have to say is black, pink, or red.

Thank you so much Jason for doing this  I love you   
I do feel bad thinking I may have disqualified myself based on the first 2 lines but I did want them to know how I felt on the following lines

this may or may not be an official ninja emoticons communicae.....  Suspect I love you Suspect  (plausible deniability can be your friend)
Back to top Go down
saryna

saryna

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Amoruccio Mormont

Strix: she is so genuine and always knows what to say to cheer me up when I am down.

Will: he has the cutest asura I've ever seen! He is always so helpful too, especially during guild missions. I know I can go to him if I need help.

Myron: he makes me laugh more than anyone and is always willing to set aside a few minutes to talk to you or show you how to do something. I've even witnessed him spending hours helping others with real life questions!

I also wanna give a shout out to all of our awesome officers who are always willing to help out and make everything run smoothly!

Favorite color: blue. Favorite number: 4. Favorite food: all of it.
Back to top Go down
GeneralRath

GeneralRath

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Aden Nahst

Strix- Recruited me. Way too much energy for one person, and that is a compliment.

Will- Not sure I've interacted with Will yet. Still, if he's leading this guild, must be awesome by association.

Myron- Pretty cool overall. Favorite thus far is likely the humor.

Food- Too many choices.

Number- I'm a fan of Plank's Constant, it seems to turn up everywhere. 6.626e-34

Color- erm... Darkish Green? I can get an RGB. Dunno bout fancy names
Back to top Go down
Calliope

Calliope

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:38 pm

My favorite thing about Strix is her love of opening the guild to good, wonderful people because you can never have too much of them (:

My favorite thing about Myron is how kind he is even though he says some of the silliest things sometimes XD

My favorite thing about Will is his djing!

I also have to say that Lisa is also a favorite person of mine in the guild, she randomly likes my pictures on facebook and she's also a very kind and wonderful person and I enjoy talking to her. Ankh is my favorite in general and it's helped me continue my love of the game.
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Don't know if I'm too late...me and passwords..grr

I'm gonna cheat because they all have an excellent sense of humor Smile

Back to top Go down
hunny bunny boo

hunny bunny boo

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:50 pm

favorite thing about Strix is she is a wonderful friend
favorite thing about Will is the Panda Song
favorite thing about Myron is his love for Smurfette
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com/home
Schnookums McGee

Schnookums McGee

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 pm

My favorite thing about Strix is that she throws so many dance parties in DR. She also recruited me and is very personable.
My favorite thing about Myron is that he likes to joke around and make everyone laugh.
I have not come across Will yet (recently joined), but I've been told he's great at helping everyone out.

IGN - Luminere

My favorite;

Color - Green
Number - 4
Food - Anything Italian
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

What can I say?
Strix, Will and Myron: The 3 best in-game whisper/counselors I have ever had in an MMO. (That's right, all 3 of them.) Strix, You should have your psych degree by now for the training you've gotten from this psycho. Will, you helped me through a rough patch recently, but aside from counseling, you seem to happily play my song requests. So you must be out of your mind yourself. And Myron, in many ways I feel the rock of this guild. (And not meaning the one you keep holding up in guild chat.) You play the role of the guy people can pick on very well. Maybe even embracing it so people can have their fun. Don't think I don't know you do that for our benefit! Like the father figure people can turn to or the brother they can tease. You cover it all.
Wait a minute.....I have something in my eyes.......  Sad    ok, It's better now.
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Chances are I wont win this week, since I was the lucky one last week, but here goes.

What is not to like and love about our wonderful guild leaders!!! They are the bestest. They have great judgement and leadership to make Amnk the superb guild that it is.  cheers 

Strix - I just love to hear her giggle; it's truly contagious.
Will - He is super nice and I love his sense of humor.
Myron - Love the silliness, especially when he gets crushes on the female guildies and NPCs.

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:27 pm

My favorite thing about Strix, is she invited me to this guild. My favorite thing about Will is the panda dance. My favorite thing about Myron is his radio show. And they're all awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Thank you everyone for posting such kind words about our awesome leaders. Without further ado, here's our winners!

1st prize: Leigh! 100g and 15 ectos
2nd Prize: Plum! 30g and 10 ectos
3rd Prize: Nek! 20g and 5 ectos

Congrats! Tune in next week for another edition of the ankh Weekly Lotto!
Back to top Go down
Schnookums McGee

Schnookums McGee

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Jason wrote:
Thank you everyone for posting such kind words about our awesome leaders. Without further ado, here's our winners!

1st prize: Leigh! 100g and 15 ectos
2nd Prize: Plum! 30g and 10 ectos
3rd Prize: Nek! 20g and 5 ectos

Congrats! Tune in next week for another edition of the ankh Weekly Lotto!

Thanks for hosting a wonderful Lottery!
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:11 pm

What a fabulous lottery Jason. Thanks for the prize!! I love Ankh and Ankhies. You all rock! I hope our leaders can feel the love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Ankh Lottery!-
Jump to: