Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24

Go down 
+19
Schnookums McGee
hunny bunny boo
cameo
Calliope
GeneralRath
saryna
Lisadavis
Morvasca
taskforce
Scott
Puddleplum
Valenthear
nekratal is hagia
Stitch
kitt knighthawke
MLT
Strixy
Zephyr
Jason
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Amazing Lotto Jason... Thank you!

And thank you all for the amazingly kind words. It means a lot to me to hear them. I've loved this guild for 6 crazy years, and watched it grow from a baby to the grand Ankh that it is today! Wink And it means so much to hear that you all love the guild. As I have said many times before... The people who make this guild truly awesome are all the amazing members Wink
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:30 am

congratulations Leigh, Plum, and Urza  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers bounce cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 am

Gratz to the winners!

Thank you Jason for doing the lottery this week and thank you everyone for all the nice comments. As Strixy said, it's the guildies that make this guild so wonderful. All of you really rock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks for the kind words about this weeks lotto, it is now time fore me to replenish my life savings so I can host again next year hahaha Also, Myron, technically, there are characters in your signature. Razz
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Congrats to all winner, thanks Jason for hosting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24   Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottery For The Week Ending On 8/24
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2