Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Saturday... Guild Puzzles

Go down 
+6
Zephyr
Belarorn
Lisadavis
Lord Aoshi
taskforce
begin244
10 posters
AuthorMessage
begin244

begin244

Saturday... Guild Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Okay I've tried this one other time and I didn't get that many responses so lets see if we can get more this time. As we have been doing for the past two weeks we're going to be doing Guild Puzzles on Saturday nights from now on. Smile Right now the time is 7pm server time which is really late for most people and this weekend is also Karaoke so it will correspond with that. So what I want to know is what time is better for everyone else. I'm thinking early afternoon noon like 2 or 3pm server time. That is about the same time Hide n' Seek is on Sundays so people are already used to that time. I need people's input. So reply to this is you think 3pm server time is good or if you would prefer to do another time completely. Who knows maybe we can do two Guild Puzzles at two different times. Well have a good day everyone and pm me in-game, Begin Chaosborne, if you have any questions or concerns.
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:08 pm

whats a guild puzzle?  lol! 3pm on Sat sounds gewd.
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: I'd prefer that   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 am

that sounds great to me, that's usually when i am playing anyway

Last edited by Lord Aoshi on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:57 am

I think its really awesome you are doing this Smile
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm thinking Bacon
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:27 am

Welp...Bela made me lose my train of thought. Um... Oh, yeah. I would prefer 6 or 7, but could probably hop on real quick at 3 if that's the time that works for everyone.
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

I may be able at 7 server time on some Saturdays. But it's really hit or miss. Even 6 server time could wind up being a lot more feasible for me on average. But any of those earlier times mentioned before would be pretty good for me too typically.
Back to top Go down
petraw1

petraw1

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 am

Best of luck Begin, I hope i can get online then to join in.
Back to top Go down
Talkyn

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:05 pm

I'd love to see this somehow run 2x on Saturday so as many people as possible can enjoy them.

Begin, as long as we have an officer avail to open the puzzle for us, is it feasable to let us lowly members (even a new guy like me) try to run the later time slot? I'm very aware how much time you already give to the guild!

As far as I can tell, these puzzles could be done by as few as 6 (very coordinated) members. It should be easy to get enough people to make it worth going twice don't you think?

Maybe this is a way to get another set of missions run each week to get those commendations rolling for more members.
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:57 pm

3 sounds great Begin!

Andrew- I will let Begin has the finial word on this but I am cool with you guys trying one later in the evening Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:13 pm

awesome, just so long as averyone is haceing a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday... Guild Puzzles   Saturday... Guild Puzzles Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday... Guild Puzzles
Page 1 of 1