Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown

Go down 
+8
begin244
Lisadavis
Djabelek
Dart Feld
kaegen12
Zephyr
Myron
Strixy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown Empty
PostSubject: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:17 am

Greetings my lovely guildies! <3

I have had my noob crown challenged! and I need your help to prove why I am the biggets noob in this game!

Rules: give an example of why I am the biggest noob. It can be something I did, or said..... Anything you want Wink You can't hurt my feelings lol!

I am going to get a guest judge from the guild and she will be judging which she thinks best proves I am a noob/blonde/dork

Very Happy I will think up some fantastic prizes to give away... just gotta go figure that out... umm... 0.o Where's the bank again?

ready.... set.... POST!
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:30 am

Smile How about the #5 skill?

Love ya Strixy!

EDIT: I was told by Strixy that I had to edit this and explain or I would be disqualified. During the Guild Rush we are transformed into some sort of critter (a Quaggon, a Spider, a Chicken, etc) and have to run through the maze/puzzle to get to the end. Naturally, your skill bar is changed to reflect your new critter skills. One of the skills is always a heal skill. The #5 skill is always the one that returns you back to your normal character. Strixy ran the Rushes for a L-O-N-G time and had trouble finishing them because every time she would try to heal herself, she would reset back to the beginning. That's when we discovered that Strixy thought it was the #5 skill that healed her. ummmm, no Strixy, that's the one that resets you back....

Last edited by johnchance on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 am

This thread.

/contest

Very Happy

No, but seriously, I would say the fact that, to this day, you still cannot remember how to get to the Shadow Behemoth group event. You know, the one that pops up in a starting zone? -_______-
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 am

Wow so many events to choose from...Just kidding. hehe. Actually after those first 2 real good posts I'm not sure how to beat them. Does singing "Poop in a jar" drunk count? Probably not as a noob in game thing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dart Feld

Dart Feld

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Doesn't know the UI completely.
Back to top Go down
Djabelek

Djabelek

PostSubject: Not so much a noob...    Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 pm

More like the little Johnny, Don't touch that, and her Idle mind just wanders and she does it anyway.

Fug ly Waun.
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:00 pm

well you did put Myron in charge.....
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Lisa wins. Strix, I would suggest you demote me or maybe even throw me out of the guild in order to redeem yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 am

Well I have a few... Very Happy

1. Strixy and I were doing the fun task of storylines. We were doing pretty good, trudging along. As we were about to finish one of the storylines Ms. Strixy THEN realized she was 3 missions behind just because she forgot to read the mail that was required to continue forward...

2. This happened yesterday. Very Happy Yesterday, I got the esteemed title JP Master.. for some reason or another Very Happy Our wonderful leader promptly forgot to give me any permissions with this new title so I could not even open the guild bank until I had to realize her mistake and make Myron fix it.

More stories are sure to come......
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:30 am

wow were do we start TOFU . weeing in a bush . running the wrong way in a dungeon. bringing will out of hibernation wen u cant do jumps the list is endless i better leave some for other folks
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:58 am

OMG i forgot about that one Neil! LOL
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:30 pm

I see this one hasn't been touched on yet. Always set the guild missions of early. hehe
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:40 am

IDK, it feels like you guys are describing my noobness. I have toons with incomplete maps of LA, for cryin' out loud! Can I be runner-up?
~Mali
Back to top Go down
Talkyn

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 pm

How about the way she collects those terrible 4 slot champ bags that come in all the colours of the rainbow?

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown   Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Strix deserves the biggest noob crown
Page 1 of 1