Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

the end of the year lottery extravaganza

Go down 
+28
Reeshi Chijo
Malikha
Fraudulent Thoughts
monkus cowpunkus
Strixy
orswich
begin244
para
CrashM
bb4life3666
taskforce
DippyGoober
Exempt
kaegen12
hunny bunny boo
Jason
Scott
Puddleplum
Minami
Zephyr
bob.west
Fell Down
kitt knighthawke
Shana_K
hannah.kaylee
Myron
Sin The Unicorn
Lisadavis
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monkus cowpunkus

the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Ill take 137 please
Back to top Go down
Fraudulent Thoughts

Fraudulent Thoughts

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 am

i'll take number 420

the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 Smiley_emoticons_joint
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 am

Fine Jason, you can have my number. I've been disqualified from entering anyway. Strix said I've been too grinchty this past year to deserve to enter the end of the year lottery. She still claims that I'm the one who told the guild that she's pregnant when I never told anyone that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:48 am

This is a no-brainer!  The leet number is the year of my birth -- 1950.   cheers
Back to top Go down
Reeshi Chijo
Admin
Reeshi Chijo

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:07 pm

I be pickin' the bestest number of dem all....2727!! Time to be sippin' some more Rum!

CHeers to ya Lisa and many thanks!!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://eternalclarity.forummotion.com
nekratal is hagia

nekratal is hagia

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey all this is Nek and I would be happy to take the # 117 yes that is the number one one seven or one hundred seventeen. lol THANK YOU LISA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
driffter

driffter

PostSubject: w00t lott0 l0tt0 lotto   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:18 pm

im goin with 16 cause that how many ounces should be in all beers Smile santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! lol! flower jocolor Sleep Sleep Sleep rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked alien
Back to top Go down
Doctor Pockets

Doctor Pockets

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:15 pm

last minute entry FTW!!!!! and yes I know I wont be online to receive my rewards do to work T.T

Last edited by Doctor Pockets on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldboyjohn

oldboyjohn

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:04 pm

67 for me thanks... Jc this that n the other lol
Back to top Go down
oldboyjohn

oldboyjohn

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:05 pm

If it ain't too late that is
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:07 pm

I am so happy! Never had 30 people enter until this week. But enough of me it is all about you guys. And speaking of you guys... Here are this weeks winners!

First place goes to Doctor Pockets.

Second goes to Bhuum.

and finally third place goes to Brad.

Congratulations to all the winners. And to the rest thank you so much for playing and I pray next year gives you many more chances to win. And a very special thank you to all the wonderful donors who without would make this impossible!

I want to wish you all a very happy new year. speaking of which stay tuned for tomorrows lottery..... I think you may like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:07 am

Congratulations to the winners!

And I did love the huge turnout we had for this lottery! It helped to dispel any rumors that the Shadow Sisters have been rigging lottery... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the end of the year lottery extravaganza   the end of the year lottery extravaganza - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the end of the year lottery extravaganza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2