Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Zhaitan, anyone?

Go down 
+4
Bre Elle
Zephyr
kitt knighthawke
kaegen12
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myron

Myron

Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:24 am

We'll call it server time because that works best for the majority of people. I know Zeph isn't east coast so server time works better for him. I'll catch a run down the road since I know everyone wants to finish it and I don't want to hold people up. Good luck and y'all kick some dragon butt! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:49 am

was thinking and said eastern standard time.... but oh well
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:09 am

I know Lisa, but server time works better for everyone else. D comes on a bit later and I believe Tim plays later too. I know Zeph is west coast and you play later than I do as well. So for 4 of the 5, server time works best. That's why I originally said this weekend, it would have been easier to coordinate a time when everyone could have gotten together. I'm in no hurry at all so I'll wait until the weekend and then try to get some folks together that want to do it. I'm sure you guys can get a 5th tonight that will be up for it. Shana, Driffter, Betty, Ors or someone will go.
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:31 am

Don't do anything based on my availability. I'm unpredictable when it comes to getting on sometimes. Also,as much as 6 est is a bit earlier than I typically get on weeknights, 6 server time would be 9 for me and that's just too late for me to be just starting something like Zhaitan. So if I happen to be on when you decide to go, I'm a go! But otherwise I'll catch the next one.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:44 am

OK, we'll see what Zeph and Tim (MJ, Jay, That Guy, whatever he's being called these days) say about when they can be on. I pretty much just go where/when I'm told anyway unless it happens to be too late. I'm such a zombie these days one of you may have to aim my bow for me...
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:53 pm

We definitely don't need to do it tonight. Wink I'm all for waiting for the weekend, so that everyone who is interested can participate. Then again...Lisa's the boss, so if she wants to do it tonight we'd better damn well do it!
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Well, I got home later than expected tonight and my fire went out. It's going back down to the teens tonight. Brrrr. Well at least we had a few relatively warm days. Anyway, after getting home and cleaning out the stove and getting a new fire going, I didn't make it tonight. Razz If you all went, I hope you had a good and successful time. If not, then maybe I still have a chance to go with you all. Weeknights are a tight fit for me, as I usually can't get on till at least after 6 eastern time and I would preferably not want to start too late cuz of work and such. Even 8 is kinda pushing a long commitment like that for me, but I would probably go for it. I still would if the timing happens to pan out, but I'm just fine waiting for the weekend as well. Haven't been working on weekends in a while so there's a good chance I'm available.
Back to top Go down
mockingjay

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Ooops sorry Lisa, I missed the EST part, but it looks like weekend is good for most of us.

I'm free Friday after 6 PM Server time and Sunday after guild missions. What about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:27 am

I could probably do Friday night as long as I can manage to stay awake lol At least I won't have to get up as early on Sat morning.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:24 am

Geez, Myron...we really will have to draw your bow for you, won't we? Haha. Friday night sounds good. The absolute earliest I can get on is 5pm server time. And I've got all night from there.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

lol The really bad part about that Zeph is I was so tired when I made that post that I forgot I won't even be on my Ranger! He's done the mission, I'll be on my Necro and that last time I checked, she doesn't use a bow.

But yes, since it's Friday night, I'll try to hang with you youngsters for a while and stay up past my bedtime. (WOW, I just opened a door big enough for Lisa to drive a truck through, didn't I? And I'm sure she will the next time she checks this thread...)

I know that depending on what time we do this, we may have to "pause" for a short time for Lisa to go to work but that's ok, I'm sure I'll need more rum by that time anyway.

5pm server time would be 8pm eastern time so that'll work for me (or a bit later so don't rush Zeph). Unless Lisa come in, puts her foot down and says "NO! We're not doing it at that time!" it sounds good to me. (She IS the boss after all)
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Me and Kitt have a toon sitting about 5 missions from there, and I'm sure he'd be ok with a run through. I'll try to drag our butts through these next few story line missions so we can be ready. I won't be free Friday or Saturday Night seeing as that is when I raid in WvW, but that doesn't mean you have to wait on me.
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:44 am

Well, I don't know if anyone did this Friday, but here it is Saturday and in my unpredictable fashion I did not make it on Friday. Razz I still wanna do this and I should or could be available today or tonight at possibly any random time. Tomorrow being Sunday would most likely be ok at any point during the day as well. But being a work night my chances start slimming a little somewhere around 5 server time.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:08 pm

That's ok, I didn't make it either. I can't make the run tonight because I'll be playing host dj and that takes a lot of my concentration. So I'll wait and see when others are available.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:31 pm

I'll pull my name out of the hat. You guys organize and go whenever you can get the right mix of people. My schedule obviously doesn't mesh up with everyone's. Best of luck to those that need it and gratz to those that got it.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 am

OK, who still needs this final mission? Zeph? Tim? D?

I know some people went and got it Sat night and I joined a pug Sun morning and got it (yes, I'm still po'd about that) but I'm not sure who still needs it. I'm available to help either Sat or Sun afternoon. If we try for about 3pm eastern time (noon for you west coasties) then we should have time to finish it up before the guild party on Sat or the guild missions on Sun.

Or pick another day/time (Friday evening I think is out because Begin is doing the Jumping Puzzle tour) and I'll try to work around it. I can bring either my Ranger or my Necro, whichever will be the most help to balance the party.

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 am

There was a run on Saturday? I was on that night but didn't see any mention of it. Crying or Very sad Oh well. I guess it's not a huge priority. Mostly I want the stupid "Kill Zhaitan" bulletin to go away.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Yes Zeph, there was a run Sat evening. I didn't get to go because it happened while I was in the middle of dj'ing. I'll bite my tongue now to keep from saying anything more than the fact that my crap list has some additional entries.

Does either of those day/times work for you Zeph? We'll wait to hear from Tim & D also.
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:53 pm

I still have Adiran, my Elementalist waiting. I can do it when ever. Not a huge priority, but I would kinda like to get it done. I have others on the way up to 80 but I'm not sure I want to put every character I ever make through it. Maybe, but I won't make it my mission or anything. It's a little tough for me to commit to a pre-made plan, as I don't always know if I'll be on any specific night. But if I'm on and there's a few of us willing to go, I'm most likely in.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:36 am

I could probably manage Sunday @ 12pm server time, if everyone else is free then. Otherwise, I'd say ~5pm server time is ideal for me, no matter what day.
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Zeph, if there's any time for me that might be close to perfect or a near guarantee I'd be on, 12pm server time on a Sunday might just be it. Or as close to a guarantee as it comes.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Haha ok. So you, Myron and I are good for 12pm server time this Sunday. What about everyone else? Tim/MJ? Lisa? Jason? Kitt? Anyone else need this? If we can't get at least 5 confirmations, then I'll just stick to my usual Sunday schedule (which I'd have to rearrange for this run). Wink
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:04 pm

I'll throw myself in as an additional party member. Sunday should not be an issue for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhaitan, anyone?   Zhaitan, anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhaitan, anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: