Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

[CATS] FoW HM run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamess Swift

[CATS] FoW HM run Empty
PostSubject: [CATS] FoW HM run   [CATS] FoW HM run EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:57 am

For anyone not going to the UW trip I'd like to welcome them to a FoW HM full run. Consets will be donated by [CATS] and will be free. The Run will be at Right after [Ankh]'s UW trip. Same time as the UW run if we have enough people. Team build wise I'll let you guys decide.. Weather we take MT with RoJ or a balanced group ( which would be the most fun imo). I'm open to any suggestions for team builds that you are willing to try heres link to [CATS] forum http://insaneobsessionswith.enjin.com/ You can sign up there or on this sight under forums ---> Guild Wars ----> PvE (prefferably [CATS] site but ill be watching both forums to see who wants to go. Spots are going out to the people who Haven't Beaten FoW yet first. More experienced will come second. You can sign up ViA this forum or cats forum under Guild Wars PvE! hope to get enough ppl to go!

Last edited by Jamess Swift on Sat May 28, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exempt

Exempt

[CATS] FoW HM run Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CATS] FoW HM run   [CATS] FoW HM run EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:38 am

Awesome an FoW trip! Can I make the suggestion of moving the run to immediately after the UW run or an hour after? I dont have either, and with the FoW run going on at the same time as the Uw run, I (along with anyone else who doesn't have both) will miss out on the FoW run too.
Back to top Go down
Jamess Swift

[CATS] FoW HM run Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CATS] FoW HM run   [CATS] FoW HM run EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:49 am

Yupp, We can do it after. Mainly wanna help people get it for there HoM
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[CATS] FoW HM run Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CATS] FoW HM run   [CATS] FoW HM run EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:45 am

I'm very experienced with FoW so I can do a damage dealin derv, Imbagon, or SoS/Commune ST Rit. Whichever you need. I'll only come along for helping since I've done maybe 200+ runs in FoW.
Back to top Go down
Jamess Swift

[CATS] FoW HM run Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CATS] FoW HM run   [CATS] FoW HM run EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:15 am

derv we need a good tank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CATS] FoW HM run Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CATS] FoW HM run   [CATS] FoW HM run Empty

Back to top Go down

[CATS] FoW HM run
Page 1 of 1