Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Fowsc 1pm pst

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brian78wa

Fowsc 1pm pst Empty
PostSubject: Fowsc 1pm pst   Fowsc 1pm pst EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Fowsc this Sunday at 1pm pst.

I will be teaching the Main Team part of it first so people can get comfortable with that so I can teach the solo perma part while the rest of the team is doing the main part.

heres the setup and builds.

2 100b Wars
3 permas
1 necro
1 rit
1 monk

builds for the professions.

100 blades wars

Strength 11 + 1
Swordsmanship 12 + 1 + 1
Tactics 5
Shadow Arts 4

[build prof=W/A name="W_A_FoWsc 100b" str=11+1 swo=12+1+1 tac=5 sha=4][Air of Superiority]["For Great Justice!"][Hundred Blades][Death's Charge]["To the Limit!"][Whirlwind Attack][Death's Retreat]["I Am Unstoppable!"][/build]

Template: OQcUEXKXrPRwlXF9F4O8E7gzZ0kA

MoP Necro

Curses 12 + 1 + 3
Soul Reaping 10 + 1
Deadly Arts 8

[build prof=N/A name="N_A FoWsc MoP" sou=10+1 cur=12+1+3 dead=8][Mark of Pain][Assassin's Promise]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Barbs][Insidious Parasite][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]["Finish Him!"][Foul Feast][/build]

Template: OAdTY0D7RySYBKVsMYPYXMmMBEA

EoE Rit

Channeling Magic 12 + 1 + 3
Beast Mastery 12
Spawning Power 3

[build prof=Rt/R name="Rt_R_FoWsc EoE" bea=12 cha=12+1+3 spa=3][Signet of Spirits][Splinter Weapon][Summon Spirits (Luxon)][Ancestors' Rage]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Technobabble][Edge of Extinction][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]

Template: OAKjYxiM5QXTYMDgeT2ktlQHXMA

UA Monk

Healing Prayers 12 + 1 + 1
Divine Favor 12 + 1

[build prof=Mo/E name="Mo_E FoWsc UA" hea=12+1+1 div=12+1][Dwayna's Kiss][Patient Spirit][Vigorous Spirit][Cure Hex][Seed of Life][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Unyielding Aura][/build]

Template: OwYS0YITbENg+DTf5gfEIDMEA

MT and T1 Permas
Shadow Arts 12 + 1 + 3
Earth Magic 12

[build prof=A/E name="A_E FoWsc MT and T1" ear=12 sha=12+1+3][Shroud of Distress][Shadow Form][Armor of Earth][Mental Block][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Death's Charge][/build]

Template: OwZSk4PTHQ6MlCxl5i8Q0k4OA

T2 Perma
Shadow Arts 12 + 1 + 3
Earth Magic 12

[build prof=A/E name="A_E FoWsc T2" ear=12 sha=12+1+3][Glyph of Concentration][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Armor of Earth][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Death's Charge][/build]

Template: OwZSk4PTJD6MHQlC5i8Q0k4OA
Back to top Go down

Fowsc 1pm pst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: