Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Ankh Dungeons and Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
begin244

begin244

Ankh Dungeons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Ankh Dungeons and Dragons   Ankh Dungeons and Dragons EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:16 am

Hey guys! It's me, Begin.

This isn't an event so much as just a post about something I've been thinking about doing for a while. This post, as most of you can probably get from the title is about Dungeons and Dragons. For those of you who don't know what that is, 1. How are you a nerd and don't know what Dungeons and Dragons is? and 2. Look it up, it's great.

Now I've been playing DnD since I was about 8 and I absolutely love it. I have three games running at the moment. Two which I play characters and 1 which I'm the dungeon master for. Unfortunately due to life, I'm not able to play these games as much as I would like to and as someone who is pretty much addicted to playing DnD I need to play.

So I had the idea of starting a game with some Ankhies! I can either DM the game or if someone else has experience DM'ing. Now I was thinking of doing a group of about 4 or 5 players and then a DM. Would anyone be interested in perhaps doing this? I think there would have to be some standards if we want to try this out for the first time.

1. Must have some sort of experience with it. DnD is not hard to pick up but I feel like starting your first experience online will be kind of difficult.

2. Must know how to play 5 edition. This is by far my favorite edition of DnD and is very easy to learn if you've been out of practice for a little bit.

3. Having the Player's Handbook for the game would be handy. You can find these on Amazon or some other websites for not that much. And if you already play DnD and have a Player's Handbook that's great!

4. Enjoys playing the game and is wants to have a good time

Now, I just started tipping my toes into playing online as I usually do it at a table with family or friends. Some different websites I found could be handy to use if we decide to play would be Roll20, Google Hangout or even Skype. It's nice to be able to see everyones face and even have the DM screen share if he/she is into doing maps and such.

This is just an idea I have and I"m just wondering if people would be interested. If you have questions or are interested just leave a comment here or message me in-game at Begin Chaosborne. I'm excited to hear back from people!!!! Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Dungeons and Dragons   Ankh Dungeons and Dragons EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:23 am

oh wow, I haven't played since E3 but this sounds like fun. I'll have to dig through my stuffs and see what I have, although I know all my books and such are outdated. And my dice are probably really, really angry with me for ignoring them this long so expect lots of 1's to be rolled.

Is this going to be a weekly type thing Begin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Dungeons and Dragons   Ankh Dungeons and Dragons EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 9:20 am

That's what I was hoping for. Either it being a weekly or a biweekly thing. Whatever works with everyone's schedule if we get people interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Dungeons and Dragons   Ankh Dungeons and Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Ankh Dungeons and Dragons
Page 1 of 1