Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th

Go down 
+4
CharliM
Rie
Myron
Bluelaguna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th Empty
PostSubject: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:37 pm

I am taking this lotto to shamelessly promote the guild hall and our guild scribe!

To build a better guild hall we need Mats! Talk to the guild hall Treasury NPC to see what we currently need !
Also we need wood of all kinds for Will it get our scribing up! Scribing gets us fun decorations and boosts for the guild! So please send Reeshi (Will our lovely Guild lead) all the wood you can! He isn't scribing for his own pleasure he is doing it for the guild!
Very Happy

once you get done with all that then sign up for the lotto!

Post below your in game account name and tell us about a recent dream you had... weirdest dream gets a prize!

1st place: 20 gold
2nd place: 10 gold
3rd place: I will sing your favorite holiday song on vent to you. (ear plugs are suggested)

Good luck to all and to all a tofu.  err.. something like that.
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:09 am

Bluelaguna.3084

I remember having a dream that ended with a spider-like bug on my hand crowing like a rooster. I don't remember anything before that, but it was enough to wake me up and question myself on what happened.

Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Ok, I had this dream a few weeks ago where.... umm, I'd better not tell about that one....

And then there was the one where.... no, can't describe that one either.

ummmm, is this an adult forum?

Myron
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:13 am

I had a dream that I met my GF irl and she spent the night at my house. It was a very sweet and romantic dream.

~CreativeForce.2407 aka Rie Wink
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:14 am

Oh wait weirdest dream lol well I guess
Back to top Go down
CharliM

PostSubject: lottery   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Sent the requested wood to Myron the pirate of dem fire ants. Hopefully they don't end up on the pirate ship.

Signing up for lottery

Sasia of Night
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:43 am

None in the last few days that I can remember, but the most unusual one I had is fighting off the alien invaders and using a magic tunnel network to get around while the butterfly people watched

and no, they haven't locked me up yet.

Khameo
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:17 pm

IGN: Amara Lysera

The weirdest I had was a long time ago but I still remember it. Here goes: I was in the Amazon rainforest with Eddie Murphy singing "It's the Circle of Life" from the Lion King looking for the Fountain of Youth. I still remember this vivid dream and to this day, it still amazes and haunts me.

Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th F04c246f817b99eb Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th 51c6bdd19e2bb089

Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th Ef99953527e07aa7
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:18 pm

The most recent weirdest dream i remember having is me running thru Tryia as Knighthawke with Strixie, Will, Lisa, Myron, and a few others and the 2 weird things about it were 1) dying and when i ressed how weird it felt (a tingling feeling, sorta how it might feel to get beamed somewhere like in star trek). 2) the fact that all of us except lisa were our real selves in a real tyria, she looked like Romania only real life( cause i don't know what she looks like in real life).

Kitt Knighthawke

Have A Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Winners:

First place: Taylor
Second place: charli
Third place: myron.... (if you make me sing xmas balls... duude... seriously.. i will kill u)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th   Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottery for the week ending Dec 13th
Page 1 of 1