Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)

Go down 
+17
Abby Light Moon
Ithy
Stitch
kitt knighthawke
Malikha
MLT
Duncan Strongblade
emilycroteau
diefour
cameo
Belarorn
Puddleplum
Zephyr
dukesy21
Myron
para
Strixy
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) Empty
PostSubject: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:42 am

Greetings friends!

Time for another Ankh Lotto!

On Sunday we will be heading out to claim our guild hall! Finally! cheers
We have been waiting for this for three years! I don't know about you, but I am excited!

alien
This weeks Lotto has two parts:

Like a Star @ heaven
To enter phase 1 of the lotto:  post below your account name and the very first thing you are going to do in our new guild hall! (No, Brad you can't pee in the water!)
1st place: 20 gold
2nd place: a hug from me
3rd place: a grumble cake
I will select the winner of the lotto AFTER we claim our guild hall!

Like a Star @ heaven
Second phase of the lotto:
In a throw back to the original guild lotto we used to run in Gw1, I will be hosting a second "on the spot" lotto inside our guild hall once we claim it!
Winner gets 50 gold!
You must be present in the guild hall with me to win.
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:16 am

1st thing imma do is clean the guild pool out the pesky gators of myrons have been guarding it for him
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:24 am

I'm going to try and get the bar open so we can have drinks... Rum for everyone!!

Myron
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:48 am

First thing i`m gonna do is get my BIG RED SHARPE out and draw a line down center of guild hall so we can have a bacon and tofu half ea btw bacon gets the pool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Um...can I enter specifically for second place?

The first thing I'll do is jump in one of the piles of gold on the pirate ship!
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 am

First thing I will need to do is find a spot to pop my new chaise longue, so I can spend my days lazing on it, drinking vodka that Myron is going to hand deliver from the bar on an hourly basis, whilst dipping my fingers and toes in the tantalizing cool waters. I am definitely gonna need to keep my sunnies on against all that super shiny stonework!!
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm with Zephyr rather have that 2nd place prize.

And the first thing I'm going to do in the guild hall is um.wait where..over.. no not there.. OH! I'm going to get lost
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:43 pm

/afk before Begin

Khameo
Back to top Go down
diefour

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:08 pm

diefour.1632

I will fight you for second place Bela and Zeph!
Back to top Go down
emilycroteau

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm going to start a dance party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXQ3z4ZxPw
Back to top Go down
Duncan Strongblade

Duncan Strongblade

PostSubject: Lottery, Nov 1st   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:48 am

Account Name - Arden Sylvestre

I'm sorry to say I can't join the quest for the new Guild Hall, as I have to travel for work...bummer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . As for Lisa's Nov. 1st Lottery:

I could raise a glass in tribute,
or do a jig with sheer delight
maybe a song, a classic ode
telling tails for young and old
but one task above all the rest
must come first, for 'tis the best
a fire must be lit, for food makin'
Ankhies must have our BACON!!!

Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:05 am

I"m going to be yelling at Raisa about all the fun he is missing.
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:20 am

The first thing I'm going to do is run around behind Stitch and giggle as his floppy Asura ears swing from sided to side. This was absolutely my favorite thing to do when we were guild mates in GW1.
~Mali
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:35 pm

First thing i'm gonna do when we get into the guild hall is glide overhead and bombard Strixie with bacon, claiming the guild hall in the name of Bacon.

Kitt Knighthawke

Have A Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 am

Stitch will probably run around, trying to escape from being chased, and attempt to find hiding spots for music practice.
Back to top Go down
Ithy

Ithy

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:55 am

Ithy here!

Ismethel, generally.

I would...probably deck the hall with excess of toilet paper. That I've saved up, in my bank.
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:54 am

I don't know what i will do.
Abby
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:46 am

IGN: Amara Lysera

First thing I'm going to do is get lost in the absolute excitement of the guild hall, exploring the whole place and dying in the process.

Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) F04c246f817b99eb Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) 51c6bdd19e2bb089

Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) Ef99953527e07aa7
Back to top Go down
ArizonaRose

ArizonaRose

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:37 am

Arizona Rose

Try not to get distracted by all the shinys......ooh shiny....sits in front of a wall and stares!!
Back to top Go down
Destroyer of Ething

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:22 am

Destroyer of Ething.1835 - first thing i will do is fly around like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Dovahkitty

Dovahkitty

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:47 am

Nzueri is the name. And Im gonna just run around in circles and squee!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Winners:

1st place: Taylor!
2nd place: Bryon!
3rd place: Myron!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)   Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st  (the day we get our guild hall!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottery for the week ending Nov 1st (the day we get our guild hall!)
Page 1 of 1