Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

lottery for the week ending August 23'rd

Go down 
+26
Morvasca
Alpha the White
cameo
CharliM
Meliara the White
begin244
diefour
kc jones
Warrior Skye
taskforce
Big Dad Deo
dukesy21
ShadowsBlade47
Scott
kitt knighthawke
Abby Light Moon
petraw1
Malikha
Kaelah
Raww
MLT
Puddleplum
Zephyr
Bluelaguna
darkphoenix
Lisadavis
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

lottery for the week ending August 23'rd Empty
PostSubject: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello and welcome to another edition of this weeks lottery I love you
My original idea was to run a poll and have you all vote on the best whiskey in the jar version until I realized everyone has their own version (including the grateful dead!). And it would not be fair since Metallica would have won anyways Razz

So my next idea was to bring you a gw2 parody as sung by Sharm and created by Bog Otter, 2 of my favorites from Youtube ever. Which gives me the concept and the idea to ask what are you most looking forward to with the release of HoT? This video also goes great with the other lottery we are running concurrently for a HoT code giveaway donated by Dren  cat

There will be 3 winners this week and we are playing for:
first place: 40 gold and 7 exotics
second place: 20 gold and 5 exotics
third place: 10 gold and 3 exotics

Rules brought to you be sleepy time emote Suspect Sleep Suspect
1) Please reply to this post and leave your in game character name.
2) What are you most looking forward to with the release of HoT? I.E. I am looking forward to gliding and possibly being the first to die by crashing into a cliff
3) Winners will be selected this Sunday at 6:45 pm est, 15 minutes before guild missions.

Good luck everyone! I love you

Suspect Shocked Suspect
Back to top Go down
darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:10 pm

I think I'm most looking forward to the new maps/events, see what Anet has done with their newfound powers of complex mobs Wink
Also, elite specializations! Very Happy

Ign - Darkenbrand
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Bluelaguna.3084

I'm looking forward to the Tempest Elite specialization! Dagger/Warhorn sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:50 pm

IGN: Jaggerrs

I'm looking forward to the Engi elite specialization!

Thanks, Lisa. I love you
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:24 am

I am looking forward to exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations and boldly going where everyone will have already been before I get there on account of the time zone difference. And of course gliding. And Chronomancer. And Reaper (after improvements). And legendary crafting. And new armours. And new legendaries. And new adventures with ma guildies :-)

Plum Of The Puddles
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 am

Fun video, thank you Lisa. The kids will love that.

Actually, I think I am looking foward to the Guild Halls the most.

Leigh
Back to top Go down
Raww

Raww

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm looking forward to new jumping puzzles and seeing what new tonics can be combined with the witches broom.
Like so;
https://i.imgur.com/SKT6jJH.jpg

IGN: Something with Raww in it no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Kaelah

Kaelah

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Kaelah, CyphuricErodoll is acct name

I'm most looking forward to Dragonhunter. Guardians are quite short ranged and it can make it hard to do some world bosses such as Shatterer and Mark Golem II, and the skills just look AMAZING for it. Guards will become the third class in GW2 to have traps!
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Two words: GUILD HALLS. Also look forward to trying out the revenant profession.
~Mali
Back to top Go down
petraw1

petraw1

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Guild Hall, gliding, maps events, new profession. All of it. haha

Ezzarha

rabbit
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:56 pm

I think i am most looking forward to the gliding. But i am also excited about the story after what we have seen so far if we have been doing the betas. I am also looking forward to all the masterys and the way you can earn your precurser without having to earn almost a thousand gold to get it. I know that was more then one thing i am looking forward to but i could not decide what to put down,
Abby
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:30 pm

I could say the thing I'm most looking forward to is hang gliding, or the elite skills, the weapon that is getting added to each profession, i could say I'm looking forward to all that. But the thing I'm most looking forward to is getting up close to Mordremoth and seeing what that ugly mug looks like. And i must remember to take a big torch with me, plants can burn easy. Oh and the awesome Guild Halls.

Kitt Knighthawke

Kitt Evergreen

Have A Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Thank you again for the lottery Smile
I'm looking forward to the Rev and really opening him up on some cool new enemies.
IGN: Atlas Blackthorn
Back to top Go down
ShadowsBlade47

ShadowsBlade47

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 am

I'm just looking forward to the Rev. Looks awesome Very Happy I love some of his dual wielding sword skills. I didn't even know you could glide lol

Shadow Ryute
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:16 am

i`m excited about challenging group content hope its gd looking forward to so much in HoT Very Happy bring it on anet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Dad Deo

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:43 pm

I was thinking about supplying a new way to taxi people to different spots in the world with my new airline company now that some people will be able to glide/fly. Others will need a comfortable means to enjoy the view whilst being sped off to their destinations. I could set up a company called ANKH AIR and have flight attendants serve adult beverages or juice for the kids and give out frequent flyer miles and not honor them and then loose your luggage and arrive late at the terminal and where would the black box go? Never mind they would not find it anyways...well, maybe not...just thinking
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm exciting for the new thief spec which is not going to be what i want (rifle) but at least the new engi spec will be cool. Also, our very own GH....!

-Nikita

Thank You Lisa
Back to top Go down
Warrior Skye

Warrior Skye

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 pm

As much as I am looking forward to playing the storyline and see how things unfold, what I look forward to the most is continuing to be a part of this amazing guild. I feel very lucky to belong to this group. Thanks
Back to top Go down
kc jones

kc jones

PostSubject: lotto   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:33 pm

I am looking forward to new weapon specs for all classes. (Jones e)
Back to top Go down
diefour

PostSubject: re: lotto   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:05 pm

IGN: Seraphys | diefour.1632

I'm pretty excited about this new challenging content they've been whispering about and just the experience of learning a new part of the game. I miss leveling when you didnt know what was around the corner.
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 am

I'm looking forward to bringing my Mesmer into the brand new jungle and most likely portal you all through everything. Yes, I already mentally prepared myself to do it so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:54 am

I'm just excited to have new things to work on, whether that be specializations, a new legendary, or exploring the new map.

Meliara
Back to top Go down
CharliM

PostSubject: Lottery   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Looking forward to the new weapons for the different classes and of course the rev.

Sasia aka charli
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Guild halls and a thief specialization Smile

Khameo
Back to top Go down
Alpha the White

Alpha the White

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Chronomancer!

Alpha the White
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending August 23'rd   lottery for the week ending August 23'rd Empty

Back to top Go down

lottery for the week ending August 23'rd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next