Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.

Go down 
+13
Jason
Puddleplum
dukesy21
Zephyr
Myron
Lisadavis
MLT
Bluelaguna
Meliara the White
cameo
Belarorn
monkus cowpunkus
begin244
17 posters

Who comes online and then immediately goes AFK the most.
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap47%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap0%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap7%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap0%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Begin
 0% [ 0 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap13%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap7%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap20%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Begin
 0% [ 0 ]
Begin
The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_lcap6%The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
taskforce

taskforce

The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. Empty
PostSubject: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:37 pm

You guys know what I'm talking about. Place your votes... The winner of the poll gets nothing, however the people who voted and leaves a comment will be entered to win 50g. Last day to vote will be August 15th, the winner will be announced right before GMs. Be sure to leave your IGN with your comment.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 pm

I was gonna vote but I had to go afk.
Back to top Go down
monkus cowpunkus

PostSubject: Poll   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Does this list of responses imply that some of the Begins are more likely to go afk than others?

Cosmic Kiwi Fruit aka Sam
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:12 pm

I feel this was one of those traps that anything but the correct door leads you off a cliff to your death....I was Scared

- Belarorn
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Well, he has to get the tv on the right station while playing the game console...requires a lot of concentration to handle that much fun all at once

-Cameo
Back to top Go down
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Sometimes I am guilty of this...I just don't let anyone know I actually logged one in the first place. Apparently I'm wiser than Begin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:41 am

You know, I'm torn between Begin and Begin. Hmm...I guess I'll go with Begin!
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:01 am

There's this other person who logs in, goes to sparkfly, and goes afk pretty much every day...who is that? I cannot for the life of me think of their name. I'm pretty sure it wasn't on the poll. Maybe I'll check again.
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:02 am

IGN: Bluelaguna.3084

What's even worse than going AFK after coming online, is going AFK while in the middle of an RP. I've been guilty of that plenty of times!
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:28 am

I was thinking the SAME thing karen!!! hmmm......

And sorry to all that I did that last night..unexpected company :/
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 pm

sooooooo many choices! I am so confused Razz

Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:03 pm

I have to admit Betty that Karen and Leigh bring up an interesting point.

At least when Begin goes afk it's usually because he's being polite and washing his stinky feet. I'm not sure any of us want to know which stinky body part you're washing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Thanks, Myron--you just triggered my gag reflex.
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:08 pm

this decision to hard to make so i put all names into a hat and picked 1 out wow i got begin whats the odds on that Razz
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:44 am

I have noticed this a LOT - and I thought it was just me he was avoiding. Now I know it is all of you! So I feel so much better about myself now :-)

Begin No 9 might not be so bad though, or maybe it is 8, or 7 - no maybe 2....oh I dunno, there is one of the Begins that talks to me sometimes - I just can't be sure which one.

Could the Begin who helped me get the really hard to get golden coins in SW please raise his hand? That one is the nice one.

Plum
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:49 pm

uh, Karen, I can't be afk at Spark because, I am shooting things in the face on my other screen and i have to use my keyboard for that. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Betty, did I say I was talking about you? Smile
I named no names.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Then there's those folks that don't announce they're leaving or going afk

Wonder who would ever do that >.>
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:48 pm

thats a totally different matter , Jason Razz,

Karen, we all know that is me.
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Sorry, what were we talking about? I was afk, just didn't mention it...
Back to top Go down
spirit of eire

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:06 pm

i think he is ther in spirit Smile
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Hope I'm not too late for this, it wouldn't let me poll, but i was gonna say Strixie, but yeah, i guess i have noticed Begin's afkness.

Kitt Knighthawke

Kitt Evergreen

Have A Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:53 am

Poll is closed, winner will be announced at GMs on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.   The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most. Empty

Back to top Go down

The person that goes AFK immediately when coming online the most.
Page 1 of 1