Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!

Go down 
+18
Scott
Lisadavis
ЯФМ
Baaron4
UntouchedStarlight
Stitch
Chikwitdskilz
Big Dad Deo
Meliara the White
taskforce
Belarorn
Zephyr
Myron
Countess Leslie
Puddleplum
Agonistes
Abby Light Moon
Lala
22 posters
AuthorMessage
Juju

July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! Empty
PostSubject: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello Ankhies! After the success of last month's questionnaire I've decided that I will continue to do the questionnaire on a monthly basis! flower flower flower

I think it's a really fun and easy way to get to learn a bit more about each other. Plus... there are prizes.... and those are fun too cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Eligibility:
In order to be eligible for the July 2015 Questionnaire Raffle all you need to do is include your GW2 Account Name or Main Toon name at the top of the questionnaire, and then answer the questions! Feel free to copy/paste the questions or simply number them! The Prizes will include an assortment of valuable junk and a pot o' gold! Very Happy

Hope you all have as much fun with this as I do! And good luck in the Raffle!! <3

flower flower  flower July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire flower  flower  flower

In-Game Related Questions:

1. What is your favorite profession? (This could be based off of aesthetic, game mechanics, lore etc..)

2. What is your favorite weapon skin?

3. What is your favorite World Boss Fight?

IRL Related Questions:

1. What is your main hobby outside of Guild Wars 2?

2. What was the last video game you purchased?

3. For those of us in the northern hemisphere.. Have you been able to enjoy this nice Summer weather? What is your favorite part about Summer? And for those in the southern hemisphere... has your winter been bearable? Or has it been quite cold and miserable like our last winter was? D:

Bonus Question!

1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid. flower  Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs!  Sad  (Rescuing Will is optional)

<3 <3 <3

Last edited by Juju on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:09 pm

1. What is your favorite profession? (This could be based off of aesthetic, game mechanics, lore etc..)

GUESS!

ohmigerd. My shadow dagger. hearts.

hmmmmmmm. I'd have to say VW. It's so awesome.

IRL Related Questions:

Gardening? Working? ummm. Stuff?

HoT. does that count?

3. For those of us in the northern hemisphere.. Have you been able to enjoy this nice Summer weather? What is your favorite part about Summer? And for those in the southern hemisphere... has your winter been bearable? Or has it been quite cold and miserable like our last winter was? D:
No. Wisconsin SUCKS!

Bonus Question!
1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid. flower Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs! Sad (Rescuing Will is optional)

I WILL BE YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR! I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Abby Light Moon

Abby Light Moon

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Ranger
Daydreamers
Teq
IRL Related Questions:

reasing books or Dance
Guild wars 2 and i did not purchase it my mom did
Abby
Back to top Go down
Agonistes

Agonistes

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Necro
Nightmare Axe
Shadow Behemoth

IRL Related Questions:

Gardening
Uh, Heart of Thorns pre-purchase? I don't play any video game besides GW2 :<
Texas heat is the best heat, it's great...

Bonus Question!

1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid. flower  Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs!  Sad  (Rescuing Will is optional)
I don't like water, so I'd have to get wet in order to rescue you. :<
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Plum Of The Puddles

1. What is your favorite profession? (This could be based off of aesthetic, game mechanics, lore et
Mesmer is my favourite as I really enjoy the intensity of the game mechanics with a mes. Can't stand still ever!! And I love dropping clones and phantasms and confusing my enemies.

This is a hard one - there are a lot of great ones for different weapons, I like the Daydreamer Longbow - the Tempest Greatsword, the Scientific Torch and Staff. Just can't pick only one.

I'm a Silverwastes addict, but I love the event series in there, rather than just the boss fight - when it comes to bosses, I enjoy Grenth most.

IRL Related Questions:

Photography and music - though I have not done any photography for a while now sadly.

Dragon Age - which was the first one since GW2, and it is still in the box!

Our winter is pretty mild all in all, so I can't complain about the few nights we get low temps (like now) - the days are always sunny. I'm a bit of a frog when it comes to the cold and would happily live on the equator.

Bonus Question!

1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid. Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs! Sad (Rescuing Will is optional)

Juju, I've checked the area on google maps and I've discovered that with just a few steaks for the dogs, I can dig a channel for you that will lead you into a waterway. From there you can swim to your freedom. Only condition is, you have to turn me into a mermaid too, cos I have always wanted to be a mermaid. As for Will, there is no hope for him.
Back to top Go down
Countess Leslie

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Okay...I'll bite...

Warrior!!!

Don't really have one...

Jormag

IRL Related Questions:

drinking and watching tv

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

I loooove summer...my favorite time of year!  My favorite part of summer is my birthday and it just seems so much happier than any other season.

Bonus Question!

I am on Strix's team.  I cannot help you here.  Release the dogs!
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:11 am

lol I think everyone knows I love playing a Ranger.

hmmm that's a tough one because there are so many weapon skins I like in the game. I like the Tormented because of the link back to GW1. The Daydreamer skin is awesome for certain weapons and I really like the clean look of the Gallant skins, again for certain weapons. I really like the weapon effects you get with the Sunless skins from the Teq chests... there's too many! I can't pick a favorite!!

Strix - someday I'll actually defeat her.

IRL Related Questions:

Does drinking rum count? lol I love listening to music and am a history buff so I love going to museums, reenactments of Civil War and Revolutionary War battles, and visiting historical sites like the various naval and air museums that are preserving the ships and plane.

Other than HoT? Dragon Age Inquisition

I love summer Smile I like being able to go out and do things without having to layer on clothes to stay warm. Being able to take a walk without the fear of slipping on ice and breaking my hip...

Bonus Question!

Oh, this is easy. Two teams. Team One is a diversion carrying charcoal and a lot of steak sauce. They head for Chance the Cow. Strix will immediately head to defend Chance and will take the dogs with her for backup. She's not going to let anything happen to Chance! While she's distracted Team Two strikes hard and fast rescuing both you and Will. Once we've secured you, we radio Team One to back off (don't want them to get hurt) and then we all kick back with lots of rum and celebrate a successful extraction and a job well done!

Thanks for the contest JuJu, I love reading people's responses!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Juju wrote:

Mesmer! It's the first profession I picked when I started playing the game. And to this day it's my favorite one to bring to any type of group event.

Juju wrote:

Always wanted one of the fused ones. I missed them when they came out and they've been out of reach to me (i.e., ridiculously expensive) ever since.

Juju wrote:

Shadow Behemoth...mostly for nostalgic reasons because it was the first ever world boss that I stumbled upon. And I remember my jaw dropping at how gigantic the thing was!

IRL Related Questions:

Juju wrote:

Split between photography and drawing (more of the former right now).

Juju wrote:

Uh...Homeworld Remastered, I think.

Juju wrote:

I'm enjoying having fall/winter weather in the summer! We actually already had our summer (multiple heat waves) in January this year. So weird.

Juju wrote:
Bonus Question!

I'm going to pour a bunch of Jello mix into Strix's pond, so that when she tries to throw you in you'll just bounce right back out of it. And I may throw a couple Jello cubes over to Will for him to snack on. Otherwise, he's on his own. :/
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Ranger, my first profession played.

Kudzu

Hmmm...not sure. I'm kind of getting bored of all of them. Maybe Teq?

IRL Related Questions:

Thrift store shopping

I have never purchased one

3. For those of us in the northern hemisphere.. Have you been able to enjoy this nice Summer weather?

I LOVE summer. And this summer i've particularly loved living close to the ocean.

Bonus Question!

Sorry Juju, you are on your own...
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:16 pm

I love My ranger. First profession I ever played and he.. he does so much STUFF! i <3 him

I like the Seraph Weapons and the Wolfborn Weapons.. also all those expensive ones I dream and drool over but could never actually afford

Whats a World Boss? they Dont exist in PvP..

IRL Related Questions:

There is things other then GW2.. *mind blown*. I like reading and writing. things that can spark my imagination and take me to wondrous places. Also one of the reasons I play games like gw2

That would be gw2.. No I havent bought HoT yet.. dont judge Wink

I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West..

Bonus Question!

I will Save my Wolfbrother! The Plan will be to spill Juju's pool. this will make the ground wet and upset the foundations, allowing for a gap that Will can escape through.. As for Juju...It's a trap! Juju is in leauge with Strix to capture the rest of you dont do itttt-
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 am

Thief, I've always love the sneaky high dps stealthy classes in MMOs

The Spirit weapons

Teq, also sometimes Strixzilla

IRL Related Questions:

Guild Wars 2 also other games :p

Mortal Kombat X, i think, i buy so many, they all just sit on my que.

I hate summer. Too Hot No No

Bonus Question!

1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid. flower Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs! Sad (Rescuing Will is optional)
Depends if you are sexy like the ones in Pirates of the Caribbean
Back to top Go down
Meliara the White

Meliara the White

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 am

Probably Ranger, just because it's what my main is and therefore what I'm best at. But, I've got 20 toon slots...so I spend plenty of time on other professions as well, they're all pretty awesome.

I'm gonna have to go with my Kudzu

I don't have a favorite...they all get kind of boring after a while

IRL Related Questions:

Reading, and watching way too much TV

We recently got a Wii U, so we've bought so many games recently, I can't remember which one was most recent

I'm loving that this summer hasn't been too unbearably hot and up in the 100s on very many days yet. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays what way.

Bonus Question!

Alpha and I will be flying up to WA this weekend, so I'll have to think about it....but the truth is I'll probably be having too much fun with my sister and nieces to remember you...sorry.
Back to top Go down
Big Dad Deo

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Anyone that is maxed out and dominates the moment.
   the fused versions, of course I don't have any yet!
   just like to kill the wabbits!
IRL Related Questions:

Anything to do with creating Art- painting , drawing, wood working, sculpture, ect, ect

GW2

I hate the cold, short daylight hours and dreariness of NY winters, therefore if I'm not experiencing them, I'm very happy!
Bonus Question!

That's very easy.... I'd just throw 100 slabs of meat around the hole and while Strix runs away,(from the meat) and the dogs are very content to make the meat go away, I'd slip passed them and unlock the chains binding you to the hole....
Back to top Go down
Chikwitdskilz

Chikwitdskilz

PostSubject: Answers for July 2015 Questionnaire   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Chikwitdskilz Answers

July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire

So far, it's a toss-up between Mesmer & Ranger leaning a little more towards the ranger.

I don't really have a favorite yet. Haven't seen them all. Smile

I guess Teq would be my favorite.

IRL Related Questions:

I like to decorate cakes, crochet baby blankets and play with my grandchildren.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thrones expansion pack

Summer is hot here in the Southeastern US, but we've had a good summer. Fireworks on the 4th of July, cookouts about once a month and summer vacation with the grandkids...it's all good.

Bonus Question!

1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid.  Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs!  Sad  (Rescuing Will is optional)
Dogs like steak, right?  We'll just throw them a couple and have you out of there in no time. Smile . . .or are her dogs vegetarians?
Back to top Go down
Stitch

Stitch

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Favourite profession is Elementalist, so many aspects to it, endless possibilities in play style.

Any of the Sclerite weapon skins

Karka

IRL Related Questions:

Card games with buddies

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Bearable...hehehe. Warm temperature, We've had it pretty hot these days. I'm fine with it as long as I have a supply of water to drink and a place to stay out of it.

Bonus Question!

Guard dogs? Better bring a bunch of squirrels, that will cause enough chaos >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UntouchedStarlight

UntouchedStarlight

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:01 pm

I like Thief because I have always liked rogue classes in any game, aside from spellcasters.

Lovestruck for sure. I will probably never have one of my own but I like to dream...

My fave world boss is probably Jormag. Mainly because the second time I did it, I wasn't expecting to be hit by a Dragon Crystal while picking some Snow Truffles.

IRL Related Questions:

Playing more video games... and drawing.

Super Smash Bros for the 3DS Very Happy I couldn't hold back.

I don't go outside often, but I know the hot weather here is not nice. haha
My favorite part about summer is that I get a break from school. However, this is the last summer I will have a break. :C

Bonus Question!

Well, considering Strix isn't a bad person I'm sure maybe you'll enjoy living in the pond. You will probably get some quality food and I'm sure the pups aren't as bad as they seem!
Back to top Go down
Baaron4

Baaron4

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Heyo! Baaron4thewin here,

1. What is your favorite profession?
Since it was my first toon and I still play him Ill go with Ele here. Before GW2 I always believed I had to play the sword/shield character but with my first foray into magic based combat I absolutly loved the concept of the 4 elements for each weapon. It really diversifys fights.

I play a lot of Monster Hunter and the skins in that game have knocked my expectance meter of what a cool skin should be way up high. I mean You make weapons and armour out of the the monsters you kill. How is that not absolutly sick?
July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! Cb827ed6b7f09cd92077565334f0c092
But for the sake of an answer Id say the Greatsaw Greatsword skin.

A really organized Triple Trouble fight. Nothing beats getting on TS and working with Condi/ reflects/ DPS teams to beat these things. However since the buff I havent been able to find a well organized group to play with.

IRL Related Questions:

Im building my own game actually. Its supposed to be based on some kind of spell crafting by fixing spells. Should have skyrim like combat but from an orthographic perspective. Heres one of my update videos.

Rocket League. Holy crap is this game fun. Your playing soccer with cars that can double jump and drive on the walls. Its a new indie game that lets PC and PS4 users corssplay and has gained massive traction in the gameing community.

Summers just been work and gaming for me so far :/ havent been able to enjoy it much.

Bonus Question!

For some reason all dogs love me. If I walk into a party and theirs a dog he gravitates towards me and just starts begging for attention. (Of course me being the sucker I am gives it to him) But this has lead to dogs loveing me more than their owners haha. Id probably take the dogs over to my side then hold you all hostage as my personal game development team (I need more people ) MUAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:08 pm

I think I still have a great appreciation for Warrior, but Guard is a very close second! I mean...who doesnt like being tanky?? *looks at all u zerker classes*..minus yall.. dont answer that.
Right now its my scientific Staff... overall in game...hmmm so many....Ill go with.... Undecided.
I'm a sucker for Teq still....alll the loot! ALL OF IT
IRL Related Questions:

I love photography( both taking an admiring ) and music ( playing, listening )
Heres a recent sample from my vacation!
July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! Img_1110
July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! Img_1111
CSGO - counter strike global offensive.
Summer was great till yesterday... now its sweltering.. *sigh*..but its better then winter!

Bonus Question!

*dawns cape* Rom to the res....wait..are those leeches in there..... uhm.. you and will can be friends and make...some kinda pseudo shelter under there right?..*eyes up leeches*..yup. Not even worried bout the dogs.. ... jk <3
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 pm

queen of Tyria

twilight, meteoroligicus, bifrost, azureflame, bolt, incinerator..... it changes from minute to minute or if I see something shiny I want

I have to go with the karka queen I guess for this one. not sure if I like any of them, they are all just blah

IRL Related Questions:

breathing

witcher 3

3. For those of us in the northern hemisphere.. Have you been able to enjoy this nice Summer weather? What is your favorite part about Summer? And for those in the southern hemisphere... has your winter been bearable? Or has it been quite cold and miserable like our last winter was?
by enjoying it you mean staying in the ac and playing gw2 then yes I am having a blast!

Bonus Question!

I would not based upon 2 reasons. you do not know what the borg are and she has tofu which I am deathly afraid of.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:21 am

Although my Ranger is my go-to guy, I'd have to say my Necro is my fave and can't wait for the greatsword...going to be wikked sik Twisted Evil pale

I guess the Balthazarr's skins are cool because they go with the costume

Vine Wrath atm

IRL Related Questions:

No hobbies here...bit of a bludger when I'm not working. Game, TV, Dog and Music I s'pose

Dragon Age Ultimate Edition...since I bought it 3 months ago I've walked around, chatted, died, reset the graphics so I could actually play it, un-installed it then installed again.....sooo....yeah geek

Winter in Queensland, Australia...what can you say. We are right on the Tropic of Capricorn and only get a few weeks of cold per year, and the the coldest day this year ranged from a min of 3Cel C to 20Cel.

Bonus Question!

Hmmm, Mermaid hey? Taste anything like Salmon or Tuna. Seeing as I'm not a fisherman then I should still be able to catch you. And I'll rescue Will if he knows how to fillet.  lol! lol! As a doggie person, I should be all sweet there.
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Sorry for being a few days late to this, but I'd like to announce the winner of the July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire Raffle!

This month the randomly selected winner is......

Leigh!!

Congrats Leigh! Expect your prizes in an in-game mail shortly! Very Happy

Thanks again for everyone that participated. These are really fun to make, and I have even more fun getting to read all of your answers! Y'all are awesome! Look out for the August 2015 Questionnaire, coming soon to a Guild Forum near you!
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:16 am

Oooo!!! Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raww

Raww

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Currently Necromancer, for no other reason that I'm looking forward to Reaper in HoT. Otherwise, it's going to be Mesmer all day every day!

That's a really tough one. While I love my "Jade Dagger" I've got to say that lording my Fellblade and FDS from HoM over none GW1 players has a certain satifaction.

The Krait Witch! I still have nightmares about that evil boss from lanch.

IRL Related Questions:

That would be Videogames in general. Exciting aren't I?

It was either the "Common Sense" DLC for Europa Universalis IV (Best cultural enrichment simulator 2015)
Or DiRT Rally which unlike all the other DiRT games ever it's incredible! in fact it's better than good, you should go buy it now. Go on.. go! Shoo Shoo! (Just to note - I believe all "Arcadey" racing games should be purged from reality. Sim racing is the only acceptable kind of racing 'round here)

I don't like summer, much prefer winter.

Bonus Question!

1. For those of you who don't know.. last night I revealed to the guild that I'm actually a mermaid. flower  Upon hearing this news our wonderful guild leader Strix decided she wanted to capture me and keep me captive in a pond not far from the hole under the house in which Will lives. My question is... Who will come rescue me? Be careful, she has a pack of ferocious guard dogs!  Sad  (Rescuing Will is optional).
I propose we send Myron in as a distraction force. I'm sure everything else will work itself out.

<3 <3 <3

Nevermind. I should really get a better grasp of the date before I go responding to competitions/questionnaires.
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:24 am

cheers  cheers  cheers Congratz, Leigh!  cheers cheers cheers
~Mali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!   July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

July 2015 Ankhie Questionnaire!!!
Page 1 of 1