Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed Empty
PostSubject: The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed   The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm

The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto!

The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed Sword_zpszxkme1kn

Like a Star @ heaven Are you feeling like you need some more purple in your life?

Like a Star @ heaven Is your great sword not so “great” anymore?

Like a Star @ heaven Do you like to torment people?

Like a Star @ heaven Do you love ankh’s regular weekly lotto and want to support it?

alien  If you answered yes to any of these questions…  I have the solution for you!  alien

On Sun the 1st I will be drawing the winner of this fabulous torment greatsword and you could be that winner!!!!

What do you need to do to be eligible to win this fabulous blade and help support the lotto?
Why, you simply need to buy a ticket or two!

Each ticket costs 2 gold! And you can buy up to ten tickets!

Just send me (Strix Alluco) an in game mail with the number of tickets you wish to buy and the gold it costs to buy them!
I will be assigning each of your tickets a number and on Sunday 26th I will use the website: www.random.org to generate the winning number!

ALL the gold made for this contest will be donated to the lotto pot for future Ankh lotto prizes!
Any extra gold beyond the ten tickets I will keep and donate to the lotto as well!

Good luck to ALL!

Last edited by Strixy on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowsBlade47

ShadowsBlade47

PostSubject: Dang...   The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Wish I could send contents through the mail because I would enter. Dang glitches. Oh well, good luck to those who enter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed   The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:12 pm

I am sure they will fix that Asap Smile then you can enter! Smile you got two weeks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed   The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Winner of the sword was Dren! Congrats!!!!

We raised 272 gold to donate to the lotto! It's beautiful to see how sustainable a community can be! Great job all!

And thank you to Lisa who works hard to bring us the lotto EVERY single week! cheers
Back to top Go down
Raww

Raww

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed   The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 am

Congratulations Dren!
Totally not jealous or anything... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed   The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fabulous Ankh Torment GreatSword Lotto! - closed
Page 1 of 1