Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

NEW Trivia Contest!!

Go down 
+5
Belarorn
ЯФМ
Strixy
Katrin Lynn
Juju
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Juju

NEW Trivia Contest!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey there folks! Juju here with some exciting news!

I've come up with a fun new weekly trivia event for you guys to participate in! Here is how it will work:

1.) I will make a post on the forums titled "*Date* Screenie Trivia Contest"

2.) I will provide a Screenshot from Guild Wars 2 (or maybe even GW1, where it is applicable) Each day of the week, Monday thru Friday

3.) I will ask a couple of questions about the provided screenshot

4.) You guys will post your answer here on the forums! Make sure you post it on the same thread!

5.) The first 3 people to answer the questions correctly will earn points

6.) At the end of the week I will tally up all the points and whoever has the most points will win a prize!!!

Here is an example of what one of the posts might look like:
(And feel free to answer, I might be handing out a prize...  Very Happy )

NEW Trivia Contest!! Gw08910

Question 1: Who is this a statue of?

Question 2: Which Zone is this statue located in? (Example of zones: Divinity's Reach, Queensdale, etc.)

Question 3: How pretty is my Norn's hair?

Remember, first 3 people to answer all questions correctly will earn points! Good luck y'all!
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:13 pm

1. Jora
2. Hoelbrak
3. Your Norn's hair is as pretty as a dewy white rose petal. Or something. I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:14 pm

That is a statue of me. In Fell's backyard in Canada. And your Norm's hair looks practical but chic!
Back to top Go down
ЯФМ

ЯФМ

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Hoelbrok andd that sexy vixen is Jora!.. damn thats a good screenie!Oh.. ( post edit ) Your norns hair is flawless... did you wake up like that?
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:12 pm

1. Jora
2. Wayfarer Foothills
3. Dannnngg. Juju. That luscious waterfall of hair..

-Belarorn

Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:44 am

rofl... this is a fun contest!

1. Oh yes, this is the lovely Jora. I've heard many tales about her passed down in my family from me great great grandpappy, also John T Chance, who I'm named after. Apparently, she took a liking to my grandpappy and used to travel with him a lot. Supposedly she made those cold nights in the ice caves a lot more comfortable. He claims that things got so steamy between them one night that the ice cave they were in melted and caused a flood that wiped out a small village at the foot of the mountain. Of course, grandpappy was old when he told me that story and may have been a little senile. It was either that or the rum he was drinking.

2. This be that statue in Hoelbrak. This is the statue of Jora by Hero's Compass.

3. As for your hair, it makes me want to sit behind you and practice my knot tieing.

lol Great contest JuJu!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Whilst I am late entering I will anyways...

1. This is Jora's statue. She and my great grandmother used to be inseparable - running around many worlds, for many years together. They were such close friends Jora bestowed the blessing of Bear upon my great grandmother, Giseylt Vainglory.

2. Statue is in Hoelbrak

3. Your hair looks like it could use a good salon treatment next time you're in town. Drop by "Snow Blossoms Hair Emporium" next time you're in Hoelbrak and the girls there will get those tresses looking glossy again. Tell them Plum sent you and you should get 10% off - or at least a free spiced ale.

Plum Of The Puddles
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 pm

1. Jora
2. Wayfarer Foothills
3. It is as pretty as snow. The moon gleams off of it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:53 am

Quick Update!

Alright trying to start up a new guild contest during the holidays proved to be a bit too much to handle. I am working on revamping this Trivia Series. Most likely going to be doing away with the point system, and will be posting weekly rather than daily. I will be providing everyone with a small consolation prize (although I wish I could give you guys more! I just didn't want you guys to be left empty handed after participating in my contest!) so be sure to check your mail in the next few days for a small consolation prize! Thanks for participating everyone! Your answers really made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:40 pm

thank you juju! that was a fun contest!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:17 pm

1) The magnificent Jora
2) Hoelbrak
3) your hair is a beautiful as angel's.

~Mali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Trivia Contest!!   NEW Trivia Contest!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Trivia Contest!!
Page 1 of 1