Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Computer Area Contest

Go down 
+5
Myrea Rend
taskforce
Puddleplum
Shana_K
Malikha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
taskforce

taskforce

Computer Area Contest Empty
PostSubject: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:20 am

Well since all of the Halloween stuff is finally over, lets start a new contest. While this contest may not be in game, I think it is still fitting. I want everyone to post pictures of your computer area. Searching through the forums, I can find bits and pieces of such pictures, but now I want give away prizes for people with the most weird, dirtiest, and wild setups.
You don't have to meet all of those criteria, so feel free to go crazy. There will be 3 winners.

1st: 25g
2nd: 15g
3rd: 5g

Also potentially random bits and pieces of things I might find.

Contest will end Sunday Nov. 16 @ 12pm CST, myself and an expert panel of judges of my choosing (Razz) will judge the entries and announce the winners at 5pm CST.

Disclaimer: If you worry about your privacy, then the simple solution would be to not enter. Razz
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

While I don't anticipate winning any great contest...I'll happily share my computer area. You'll notice the nail polish and hair ties, because I am a girly girl and do things like my hair and nails while I play. No idea where that Christmas ornament came from...and of course my favorite soundtrack that I listen to if Ankh Radio isn't up ...

But the BEST part about my set up is the location. IN THE KITCHEN! So I can cook while I play. Or ... as it usually turns out... quickly pull burning food out of the oven or off the stove top in between events. Razz

Computer Area Contest IMAG1516_zps8n2rodxv
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:06 am

Gaming area in the kitchen, Leigh? /contest

Anyway, here's mine reposted from Psy's original thread:

Computer Area Contest 34pb7ev
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Here is my palace of gaming.  It has a kitty, because there is no playing GW2 without a cute ball of fur. cat cat cat cat cat
~Mali

Computer Area Contest <a href=Computer Area Contest Malisdesk3_zpsbfcad5dd" />
Back to top Go down
ArizonaRose

ArizonaRose

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 am

Computer Area Contest 100_2416_zps7c6a2c20
Computer Area Contest 100_2413_zpsa7fc3db3

Behold the awesome women cave....

P.S. I don't sit on the floor but my TV tray was in the way of the full view of the awesomeness Razz
P.S.S that's a 32inch

Question: What do you need such a big screen for?
Answer: To see the evil creatures die better.

IGN: Elvia Rose or Arizona Rose
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:35 am

Contests like this help me to realize how low-quality my phone camera is...

Computer Area Contest Full11

This is where Ithy and I play. I tried to capture a half-naked Ithy in this shot but she fled quickly...

Computer Area Contest Shana11

This is where I play. It's a TV screen not a formal monitor so it's not really made for playing computer games.

Computer Area Contest Ithy11

And this is Ithy's screen. Despite being smaller it is of vastly higher quality than my own... it used to be my monitor until I gave it to her out of pity. ::sigh::

EDIT: Yes, those are my bags of Cheetos. No we do not tell Ithy. Thank you...!
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 am

Here is my gaming area-come office. One thing I notice about these spaces is they are always messy and lived in hehe

Plum Of The Puddles

Computer Area Contest MyGamingArea_zpsf351af3c

And here is the wider shot where both Scott and I play. I really should have cleaned up before taking these!

Computer Area Contest OurGamingSpot_zps7305d240
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 am

Contest is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Myrea Rend

Myrea Rend

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:13 am

I already posted this picture, but it's still accurate. I use a Vaio on a lap-desk thing, so it's nothing spectacular. The assistant blocking my face is Tristan.

The view from my computer:
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Plum, I'm glad you didn't clean up first. Makes me feel better about the state of my computer area.
Back to top Go down
ArizonaRose

ArizonaRose

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 pm

i love the red chairs those are awesome looking .....
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:41 pm

The winners are:

1st - Zeph because Star Wars and the sheer amount of electronics in a small space

2st - Leigh because cooking and Gw'ing LoL, Too Legit

3rd - Plum because omg those chairs.

Thank you everyone for playing, all those who participated will get something as well!.
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Ooooo!!!! Thank you !!!
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 pm

great contest! I kept putting off posting my pic and not I can't.. POUT!

DO IT AGAIN BETTY!! cheers cheers cheers cheers I wanna see more desks! Very Happy

and grats to the winners!!! Very Happy but seriously.. plum... those chairs.... Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Haha I love those reasons. Thanks again! I love you
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Thanks Betty. It's cool to see where we are all hanging out! My racing chairs are made by a company that makes racing car seats for high performance cars! They are rather cool looking and help me game faster lol. And when I look at those photos I see some pretty hideous colour uncoordination there too (might have to repaint methinks) haha. When I look at your pics, I can't believe how many black boxes and screens and stuff you manage to fit in your space Zeph! And Leigh - I had a good laugh about you cooking and gaming err...rather burning stuff and gaming. And Mali, your spot, replete with Kitty looks the tidiest of them all! And Rose, you manage to fit a lot of stuff in your small space, I see controllers and games and bits everywhere lol. And Shana - you totally need a new phone!! But your gaming area looks super comfy with that big couch. That was fun to see your haunts.
Thanks again.

Plum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Area Contest   Computer Area Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer Area Contest
Page 1 of 1