Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Predator vs Prey

Go down 
+3
Shana_K
dukesy21
Belarorn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Belarorn

Belarorn

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Hey All! Its Time We ramped up Hide n Seek! All credit for this idea goes to Her Royal Majesty Queen Tofu I (may she live Forever).

On Saturday Oct 4th at 6:00 pm PST  9:00 EST.. So 1 Hour After Teq!

This Is how it works. We Will All Go the the Ankh PvP Server. If you dont know how that works Dukesy has some AWESOME posts about it down in the PvP Section of the Forum. It will Be set in Temple of the Silent Storm. I will HAve it up as the Default all week if you want to go inside and check it out for Hidey Holes Before hand. Next Up the Rules!

Me (Belarorn) and Strixy will be the Predators. Everyone Else will be Prey..at least to Start.

All Prey will not be allowed to Use

1. Traits
2. Amulets
3. Runes
4. Sigils

All of those things are found in the PvP build ( again Check out the Guides of Dukesy's)

All Prey Will Start on One team Me and Strix On the other.
There will be NO grouping up for safety and there will be NO attacking The predators. Hiding and Dodging Are you best allies. Just like in the real world.

If you are Caught and Eaten(defeated) by a Predator then you will Become A Predator And help Hunt down the Remaining Prey. The Top 3 Prey will Get Prizes! The #1 Prey Will get to Be the Predator for Next Time.

Sharpen your Fangs!
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

dukesy21

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:09 am

ohh this sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 am

Can prey use skills and traits to navigate and avoid the predators?

If so I'm game; my misdirection is pro, yo. ;-D
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 am

From my understanding, skills are allowed but not traits. Feel free to correct me though.
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Oh, hah, you're absolutely right Jason... Reading comprehension FTW. xD
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Right Skills are allowed..The ONLY reason that traits are banned is to lower the stats for the prey. It creates more of a border that makes prey have to run instead of being able to fight off predators
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 pm

I would recommend, when picking your skills you think like prey...

Running fast, hiding, stealth, stamina are assets when you are a cute furry wittle wabbit I love youalbino albino albino albino albino albino
This is going to be fun Wink Twisted Evil

I will give a gold to anyone who dresses up for the occasion and can explain to me how their armor represents prey Wink
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 am

But I don't wanna be a furry wittle wabbit Sad

This sounds like fun! I shall come watch! I won't be able to run, hide, dodge or sneak attack the predators since I'll be in the middle of my radio show at that time but that's ok - it means I get to play some hunting music for y'all! I shall come up with a playlist for this event...

Oh, and if anyone would care to make a "donation" to me, I will gladly freeze both Bela and Strixy in their tracks when they get close to you just by playing some Hayseed Dixie... y'all think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Shana_K

Shana_K

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm

I predict a strong influx of Thieves and Mesmers.

Good luck, Predators! xD xD xD

This event is going to be a BLAST!

Last edited by Shana_K on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Can I be a predator? Don't really fancy being prey. And if the answer is no, then I'll just hide in the open Razz
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 pm

hey All! Slight Change to predator Vs Prey

Rule Change. (Im sorry). You can Now use Knockbacks, and Knockdowns. Against us Predators. it will be a ONE Hit only thing to Help you run. ie Shooting us with the ranger #4 KB as you run from us. There will be NO chaining of Skills. Remember you are still paper and Squishy! Best of luck to all. I will repeat this before the game starts on Saturday If Any one misses this post
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Belarorn wrote:
hey All! Slight Change to predator Vs Prey

Rule Change. (Im sorry). You can Now use Knockbacks, and Knockdowns. Against us Predators. it will be a ONE Hit only thing to Help you run. ie Shooting us with the ranger #4 KB as you run from us. There will be NO chaining of Skills. Remember you are still paper and Squishy! Best of luck to all. I will repeat this before the game starts on Saturday If Any one misses this post

How about immobilize, cripple, or petrify?

=P
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:10 am

No Immobilize or Cripple or chill too many effects. Just Knockdown(if you can get it off) knockback and Yes Basilsk VEnom if you can get it to hit us
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:56 am

this was fun. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:29 am

I gots to watch while I was playing music... that was awesome! And it looked like everyone had fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Sponsored content

Predator vs Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator vs Prey   Predator vs Prey Empty

Back to top Go down

Predator vs Prey
Page 1 of 1