Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!

Go down 
+7
cameo
Lisadavis
Lala
Kilek
Malikha
Zephyr
Juju
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Juju

Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Come one come all to this year's Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash!!!!!

Chris and I have been collaborating on planning this event and listed below you will find all of the fun activities we have come up with!!

Get ready to bust out your voodoo dolls and ouija boards and be prepared to participate in a séance or 12!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First item on the list is the Annual Halloween Dress Up Contest! To those unfamiliar with how these contests work let me give you a quick run down:

For anyone who wants to participate you will be assigned the task of dressing up your spookiest toon in a Halloween costume. Then we will view each participants outfit one at a time and the designated judges will score them and those who place in the top 3 will win a prize! Feel free to interpret the theme however you wish, we just ask that you be creative!! It's so much fun to see everyone's different interpretation of the theme! And even if you don't participate you are encouraged to come and be a part of the audience! If you are planning on participating start planning your outfits now! And please let me know you wish to participate either by messaging me in game or leaving a post on this thread!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
affraidaffraid affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Second
item on the list is the Omnomberry Ghost parade! What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than to become a "spirit" yourself! We'll be providing everybody with the necessary Omnomberry Ghost food items and we will proceed to parade around fellow unsuspecting players raining festive terror on them all..... muwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

affraidaffraid affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

Third
Item on the list is Trick or Treat! You heard right folks! Finally a way to go trick-or-treating without leaving your home and having to deal with people telling you "Aren't you a bit old to be trick-or-treating" and then coming up with the excuse that it's for your little sister who was too sick to come out trick-or-treating... because I'm not the only person who has done that... am I? But I digress. The way this event will work is we are going to have designated Trick or Treat givers. They will be hiding in tricky to find spots in a small area of the Black Citadel. When you find them they will then randomly mail you a trick or a treat! So if this isn't incentive to start sucking up to the designated trick or treat givers then I don't know what is! Razz

affraidaffraid affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

Fourth item on the list is the Annual Halloween Costume Brawl! Pick your favorite spooky Halloween costume and be prepared to duke it out with your fellow guildies in the ultimate Monster Mash! We will be hosting several rounds and the person who wins the most rounds will win a special title in the guild and will have bragging rights for the entire year until the next costume brawl contest!! Enter for a chance to be the Mean and Supreme Halloween King or Queen!

Last item on the list is Halloween Karaoke! Start brainstorming ideas for halloween songs you might want to sing on Vent! We will be providing links to some ideas to get you guys started on your search for the perfect song!

The location of the event is To Be Determined at the moment. It depends on how Anet decides to decorate the different major cities in Tyria for the Halloween season! As soon as the decorations are up I will be scouting out the area for the events and will post them right here on this thread!

Hope to see you all on NOVEMBER 1st!!

Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! Gw02913

affraidaffraid affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

(My apologies for the general sloppiness of the post. I went and tried to make it fancy and it kind of worked and kind of didn't, lolol)

Last edited by Juju on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:44 pm

In! I'm signing up Adrasté for the dress-up contest.
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Wow! So many great ideas and fun activities. This will be a Halloween party for the ages. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
~Mali
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:34 am

Chances are that I'll be working on Halloween, but if some of it starts early enough I'll join in on what I can and have to hope people take lots of screenshots. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lala

Lala

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 am

I'm with Thorny on this one. I'm almost 100% working that weekend which means I'll have to be out of the house by 830pm Central, so I'm REALLY hoping that the time for this will be a little "early" lol

I'm volunteering to be a judge as well as to be one who hides to dole out treats. Or tricks. Whatever. >.>

SO EXCITED! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:19 am

this is such an awesomely great idea and sounds like so much fun!

on a sidenote I can sing the munsters theme word for word!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 am

Now you'll have to prove it, Lisa. *nods*
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Wait...the Munsters theme had words?

Cameo
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:25 am

I have that stuff almost made you wanted Chris. just missing some candy corns but will get those later.

And no the munsters theme had no words Razz
Back to top Go down
Djabelek

Djabelek

PostSubject: Links to some songs for Karaokie!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Well Juju is a wonderful writer me not so much. But I do have some links for songs for Halloween.
http://www.songsforteaching.com/halloweensongs/
http://spookyfun.com/Lyrics.aspx
These are Just right for young and old.

Also need a few to help pass out Tricks or Treats also 4 should be enough.
Thank You,
Chris
Back to top Go down
The Pen Dragon

The Pen Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:19 pm

:O fun
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:57 am

This was an amazingly fun event! thank you juju and chris for putting it on!
Thank you to all the guildies that helped them out and of course to all who showed up and participated! Wink it was a blast! cheers i will post pics asap
Back to top Go down
hunny bunny boo

hunny bunny boo

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:38 pm

sorry I missed your party, I went trick or treating with my granddaughter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!   Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Spooktacular Halloween Bash 2014!!!
Page 1 of 1