Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Ankh Pub Crawl

Go down 
+13
driffter
hunny bunny boo
begin244
Puddleplum
Reeshi Chijo
Sapling Spruce
taskforce
Fraudulent Thoughts
Myron
Psy
Strixy
Shana_K
Lisadavis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:35 pm

This was a lot of fun!!!! Thanks for organizing it. Love it when we do stuff like this. How great is Ankh!!!!

Twinkle Starr
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:10 pm

cheers  cheers  cheers Thank you Lisa!  cheers  cheers  cheers 
That was a really fun event! ;)I loved watching all the nekkid guildies come running up to my keg and fall over drunk... I hope we can do more stuff like this in the future. ;)it was hilarious Wink

Betty, you are absolutely right about bad apples, I hate to admit it but they are out there. Hopefully they got sick from drinking from your keg and didn't make it to the end! lol

Regarding this entire thread: it never hurts to think about making an event as fair as possible. We always encourage everyone to help each other. I think it is important to ask questions and offer suggestions.  Just remember to keep comments positive and respectful.

I would like to say tho.... that you were all lucky I was a bartender instead of a racer... I would have smoked all your butts!  afro
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:08 am

Probably because you would've poisoned the rest of us with tofu first, Strix. Razz

But that was pretty fun, maybe this could become a regular thing? It doesn't always have to have prizes, I think it'd also be fun just for bragging rights too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Warden

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:28 am

Many thanks to those that planned this out and good on all of us for joining in.

That was a fun event, much laughing at your weakness..
I messed up and double clicked the first way point about 10 seconds into the race, LOL but I was drunk and nekid..DON'T JUDGE ME!!
So I just ported to the last check point and kept drinking and dancing nekid.

Time for another Pro Tip from Warden.
Never run up to a stranger, whilst drunk and nekid, and do the "Joey" without first being sure the stranger is in fact female.
You should always ask first or pull a Crocodile Dundee...
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:37 am

ROFL warden! lol You crack me up! lol

and some more of these would be fun to! maybe we should have a special Ankh trophy that gets passed from winner to winner.. lol
Back to top Go down
Kilek

Kilek

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:51 pm

I almost waypointed while marking my map, (I get lost easily) and was only a few pixels away from accidentally clicking "yes." But that's okay Warden, none of us were in a state to judge, we were all drunk and nekkid too. xD

Hmm, what would be a fitting trophy for a drunk nekkid run through Tyria...I'm sure there's a perfect one out there somewhere. Or it could be something like everyone buys the winners a drink (they're usually only a few copper if I remember right) and the winners have to drink them all before they can leave, retrait, or put their armor back on. >D

...I guess a trophy might be easier though. I don't know how many people use the doubloons, I tend to horde mine and forget about them, but there are gold, silver, and bronze ones. They could be like medals! And then at the start of each race the winners from the previous one gives them back to whoever's in charge of the pub crawl, (I'm assuming Lisa, but sometimes people are busy) and then they'll be given out to the new winners. Bonus: doubloons remind me of pirates, and pirates love drinking, so it's almost a perfect trophy!  lol!
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Sorry to come in so late on this one, but I haven't been on the game very often or the forums at all for quite a while. I found out about this event just by being on at the right time to hear about it. I just wanted to chime in. This was a lot of fun and I'm glad I was part of it. Thank you very much Lisa and everyone who helped. I think I might have stood a better chance had I not messed up on the very first WP. I hope we can do stuff like this again. I really miss my fun Sundays with the guild. Those are my favorite days. And of course Friday and Saturday nights are great too. I still don't expect to be on at those times very often in the near future, but we shall see. And to everyone who finished ahead of me: YOU CHEATED!!!! I saw you! Watering down your drinks and riding random animals to the Waypoints!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankh Pub Crawl   Ankh Pub Crawl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ankh Pub Crawl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2