Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

What type of pillow do you sleep with?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strixy

Strixy

What type of pillow do you sleep with? Empty
PostSubject: What type of pillow do you sleep with?   What type of pillow do you sleep with? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 am

I am kinda weird... I use a Buckwheat pillow.

Will and I were on a road trip and got this screamin deal on this fancy old hotel in San Fransisco. They had this menu that allowed you to request all these crazy pillows from foam to buckwheat to other really odd substances to try overnight. I picked one just for fun and fell in love, so we bought one and i have been a buckwheat girl ever since! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Aoshi

Lord Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: What type of pillow do you sleep with?   What type of pillow do you sleep with? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:02 pm

misread this as what type of PERSON do you sleep with

uhh i believe they're called latex pillows, though my preference isn't incredibly strong, i usually stay up super late and play video games til my eyes get too heavy to continue and promptly pass out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordaoshi.wordpress.com
Dart Feld

Dart Feld

PostSubject: Re: What type of pillow do you sleep with?   What type of pillow do you sleep with? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 pm

I use my blankets as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of pillow do you sleep with?   What type of pillow do you sleep with? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of pillow do you sleep with?
Page 1 of 1