Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd

Go down 
+40
driffter
ryukaizen
Exempt
Fantil Swift (Kahlan)
Makures
mockingjay
Malikha
Fraudulent Thoughts
Harlie.Q
TheJ3st
Reigh
Turd Ferggusonn
Talraekk
avik42
Zueros
hunny bunny boo
nekratal is hagia
Wing
kitt knighthawke
Nikki
i got ghosts
Seraphfrost
Strixy
Myron
bb4life3666
Psy
begin244
taskforce
DoctorNefarious
Texasfear
Shana_K
para
petraw1
kaegen12
Jason
ArizonaRose
Etamiton
Zephyr
Sin The Unicorn
Lisadavis
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

what is your choice?
Seattle Seahawks
Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_lcap13%Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Denver Broncos
Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_lcap27%Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 12 ]
option C - only watching the game to see Payton Manning get trampled
Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_lcap7%Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
option D - only watching it for the commercials
Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_lcap20%Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
option E - none of the above
Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_lcap33%Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 am

Hello and welcome to another ultra special edition of the lottery celebrating an American holiday... Superbowl!!!!!!!!!  I love you As many of you know I was crushed that the Patriots did not make it, but they got so close. Anyways I know we all must be feeling it as none of our teams made it I think. It was a really great season though and like almost everybody I will be watching the game this Sunday Smile. I wanted to bring some of the celebration to gw2 though and offer some really great prizes this week and also announce there will be 3 winners as well  bounce I love you bounce 

1'st place will be getting a celestial dye, 30 gold, and 5 named exotics  cheers 
2'nd place will be getting a cobolt dye, 15 gold, and 3 named exotics  Shocked 
3'rd place will be receiving a shiver sky dye, 10 gold, and 2 named exotics  Like a Star @ heaven 

To enter will be easy. Just pick whatever team you want to win in the poll above or option c or option d. And it sounds like I should start with the rules now!  Suspect 

1) to enter please make a selection in the poll above and then reply to this post leaving your in game char name and whatever choice it is you made.

wow, just 1 rule... thats a first! Anyways the winners will be selected at half time during the big game on Sunday starting at 7 pm est.  Good luck everyone!!!!

I love you Suspect I love you  sponsored by ninja emoticon productions + Cheesy Poofs!  geek
Back to top Go down
Sin The Unicorn

Sin The Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Not sure if I would remember to watch it, but if I did it would just be for the commercials.

Go go comedy xD
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:23 pm

For some trampling, of course. ;P

Jaggerrs
Back to top Go down
Etamiton

Etamiton

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Totally Broncos.

IGN: Kervhil
Back to top Go down
ArizonaRose

ArizonaRose

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Broncos.....I hope

Elvia rose
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Anti Richard Sherman should've been Option F
Back to top Go down
kaegen12

kaegen12

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 pm

I chose the last option. I'm not really sure who I'm rooting for or why. Seahawks to win their 1st would be cool. But I kinda like the Broncos too and this would be like the icing on Peyton's career cake. And which one do I THINK would win? I really don't know that either. Best offense against best defense. This could be a real good one. I'll be happy for either team and sad for the loser I guess. Just hoping it's an entertaining game.
Back to top Go down
petraw1

petraw1

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:55 am

None of the above.. Football is soooo boring to watch, but playing is fun.
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:18 am

none of the above srry i will be watching some paint drying
Back to top Go down
Shana_K

Shana_K

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:42 am

My character name is Shana Kenaston, and I chose option E, for I will be playing Guild Wars instead of watching your silly meatosphere game.
Back to top Go down
Texasfear

Texasfear

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 am

I have been taking a poll here at the liquor store for the last week, and the Bronco's are favored by about 25% here.
So I'll go with option: Watch the commercials later on youtube!
Thanks Lisa! Enjoy your Sunday, I hope you have a party!
Back to top Go down
DoctorNefarious

PostSubject: Broncos   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Broncos with a score of 24-17.. I mean come on, it's Peyton's year.
- Dr Nefarious X
Back to top Go down
taskforce

taskforce

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Option E is best option...what is this superbowl you speak of? Is that like superman but with a bowl??

-Nikita
Back to top Go down
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:26 pm

For the commercials of course.
Back to top Go down
Psy

Psy

PostSubject: Super something   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:26 pm

I am going to...I can't. I just can't! Ugh. Maybe I will wash my cat and do something productive.
Back to top Go down
bb4life3666

bb4life3666

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:44 pm

broncos better avenge my 9'ners xp
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm

I took option E since I probably won't even tune in...

IGN is John T Chance.

I'll take #14, the color green, and the symbol Þ
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:58 pm

OK, i don't watch foot ball but since it's My state in it this year.. i figured I had better support the hawks! Wink

GO HAWKS!
Back to top Go down
Texasfear

Texasfear

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 pm

I love the new welcome screen!!!
Back to top Go down
Seraphfrost

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:32 pm

i'm aussie so don't really watch superbowl lol but we have a broncos team here so i'll go that

shimo tenshi - denver broncos
Back to top Go down
i got ghosts

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:37 pm

i chose seattle seahawks, because,, i donno i'm in a whole other country and it was the first one on the list hahaha, IGN Quinns Aftermath
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Can I go with Don's option since...=D
Gotta check out the half time show on youtube though...>.<
Oh and number 42, because it tastes like purple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.makeupotd.blogspot.com
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 pm

Denver Broncos - Gooooooo Manning!  cheers 

Kitt(Katt)  sunny 

* Kitt Knighthawke

* Katt Kaithe

* Kitt Axefell

Have A Blessed Day
Back to top Go down
Wing

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm

for the commercials of course Razz

Wing
Back to top Go down
nekratal is hagia

nekratal is hagia

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Option E, Because Watching millionaires play football bores me. Let me get a neighborhood game going for real fun.

Nekratallus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd   Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Sunday Lotter - Feb 2'nd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next