Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Share | 

The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:07 pm

wow Nikki, thanks for the "help" ... sheesh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:40 am

NIKKI THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Smile LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 pm

I still consider myself too new to enter these, but reading the guild chat might have provided me with an answer....

1.) The problem: You insisted on hiding! Didn't matter that Lisa didn't want to look for you. No 

2.) The fix: Come out of hiding on your own! Preferably, pounce on Lisa when she isn't looking, yelling WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Yep.
Yyyyyyepp.
That ought to fix it.

Here, have a kitty: cat 
Back to top Go down
Fell Down

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Myron i would try help you but i was ordered by court to close my phsyciatric practice ( they said i needed a wierd license) but GL
Back to top Go down
para

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:24 pm

" />myron being like this isnt worth it            just take the easy way out
Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:17 pm

And the contest is closed... stay tuned for the winners!
Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 pm

OK folks, those were some awesome entries! Ankhies always make it tough to judge a contest like this because you folks are so creative!

I asked Lisa is anyone was close to answering correctly and she just smiled and walked away. So as much as everyone tried to help, I don't think it did much good *sigh* I'll probably never get an answer as to "why" and will probably go to my grave never having found a solution.

A wise man once said, "Sooner or later a man learns to read a woman like a book. By then, he's too old to turn the pages." I suppose some things will just remain a mystery...

Because of all the great entries, I'm not going to name "a" winner. Instead, I'm going to name 3 entries that were awesome and send each of them 10 gold. In no special order, the winners are Don, Mina, and Neil. Neil, your entry had the easiest solution but I'm not quite ready to take that step yet LOL

Thank you everyone that entered and keep an eye out for more contests here on the forums!! (I'm pretty sure Lisa is going to run one asking for more creative ways to abuse me *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Ooooh wow! Such a surprise to log on and see this!

Thanks so much Myron :3 Happy you liked my guesswork Very Happy

Congrats to the other winners as well, and it was a treat reading all the advice Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Texasfear

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks Myron! I hope one day you find out why Lisa won't date you, er uh, I mean be nice to you... *cough*
Back to top Go down
Texasfear

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:33 am

Whoa Don, I'm just trying to find a way to lessen the abuse heaped upon me from long distance. I shudder to think of the new and creative ways I would have to learn to deal with rejection if I ever asked her for a date!
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:41 am

Meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep and finally MEEP to the both of you Smile

(translation done to beakerinese by Bing)
Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:55 am

I'm pretty sure neither of us really want to hear that translated!
Back to top Go down
Strixy

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 am

Congrats guys! Wink
Back to top Go down
Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Texasfear wrote:
I am a synesthese, so I can actually tell you that the number 9 tastes like copper Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Strixy

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 am

::hand Lisa a dollar and lays down on couch::
so... it all started when I met this guy named Will.......

Back to top Go down
Texasfear

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 am

*Hands Lisa a dollar*
So it all started when I found this guild named Ankh...
Back to top Go down
Texasfear

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 am

Mina! I had to google that word, I have never heard of that before. At the risk of seeming like I don't understand at all, that seems pretty cool! Anyway, I learned something new today thanks to you!
Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 am

Strix, your problems started LONG before you met Will; in fact, I think that's when HIS problems started!

While I appreciate your offer to help Lisa, I shall save my money. I get this feeling I'd walk out more confused and leave you laughing as you enjoyed messing with my mind even more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED   

Back to top Go down

The Please Help Myron Contest CLOSED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2