Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Salix's awesome trivia event part 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salix060907

salix060907

Salix's awesome trivia event part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Salix's awesome trivia event part 3   Salix's awesome trivia event part 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:38 am

I'm going to run another trivia event. Its going to start at 8 PM EST. The format will be the same as the last time. First person to get 5 correct answers will win. The prize will be 50K. And there will be a prize for the funniest incorrect answer.

The trivia event will be all about music. As I get the questions made, I'll post some categories.
Back to top Go down
Elli Mentalistic

Elli Mentalistic

PostSubject: Re: Salix's awesome trivia event part 3   Salix's awesome trivia event part 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 pm

sweet make the silly answer prize a good one its about all i can hope for lol

16 rubbies and 16 sapphires should do it lol
Back to top Go down
salix060907

salix060907

PostSubject: Re: Salix's awesome trivia event part 3   Salix's awesome trivia event part 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

The categories are gonna be pop music and classical. The funniest inccorect answer prize will be a cloth of the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salix's awesome trivia event part 3   Salix's awesome trivia event part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salix's awesome trivia event part 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: