Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Share | 

Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puddleplum

PostSubject: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:43 am

Hello and welcome to the finale month of 2016!

Since we are heading to the end of a pretty eventful year for all, let's soothe the fires with some chillin' vibes and enter this weeks lottery with your favourite chill-out thing to do. ::cue soft jazz and guitar background music::

My fave chill out is sleep - can't get more chilled out than that (unless I was asleep on a bed of ice).

Enter below, and don't forget to leave a toon name.

Prizes are totally open to interpretation at this point hehe, but it will always be something good :-)

Plum
Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:52 am

ahhh, chilling out... we all need more of that in our lives.

For me, it's music. I love to put the headphones on while I "Drift Away" and "Imagine" I'm "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay" as "Days Go By".

In game I am known as John T Chance among other things. In real life I won't repeat what some people call me.

P.S. Plum, do I get bonus points for creatively using song titles in my entry?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Otess

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm

music for me too ... love my XM radio , Willie's Roadhouse and the Bridge just to name a few Smile

Teh Heonax
Back to top Go down
Masha Mk

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Well, I love music too, but since it's part of my job and I listen to it all the time, and it just gets me to move and dance, I will have to say it's not my chill and just relax thing.

On another hand, I'm a bookworm! Books have always been my escape. Before I used to carry a book with me, now my iPad is loaded with them.

I do like to write too, but that is for my eyes only. For now

Masha Mk
Back to top Go down
Robert Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Going for walks is my chill time then home to listen to some XM Radio santa

Matty Ragetooth
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:08 am

Nothing better than lightin up a 'fatty' and zoning out with some Marley (in my dreams).
Seeing as I'm a bit too straight for that, a good fantasy novel, some tunes, lie on the floor with the dog in the a/c....it's aaallll good.
IGN: Nekk Romancer
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:16 am

Thank you all for entering the lottery this week.

This week's winner is:

Robert

Gratz Robert!!

Thanks again everyone.

Plum
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:27 am

Congratz cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 am

Puddleplum wrote:
Thank you all for entering the lottery this week.

This week's winner is:

Robert

Gratz Robert!!

Thanks again everyone.

Plum

YaY!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016   

Back to top Go down

Lottery for the week ending 4th December 2016
Page 1 of 1