Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Back from vacation

Go down 
+2
Zephyr
kaegen12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kaegen12

kaegen12

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Back from vacation   Back from vacation EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:53 am

Sorry it took so long but for whatever reason my comp developed an allergy to the internet when we got back. So for the past 10 days since I've been back I haven't paid online bills or played any games. Anyway, I'm not even sure what it was, but it's fixed now after digging a bit deeper and having some advice thrown my way.
There's really only one relevant detail about vacation that needs to be addressed here; Yes, I did visualize Myron in a thong.......several times....Thank you Sam. (For those not in the know, I supposed that's an inside joke you can ask me about when ya see me. That and any other questions so I don't make this another novel for you to endure.)
Hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from vacation   Back from vacation EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Welcome back, D! And sorry about that vivid imagination of yours. How many times have you sniffed crazy glue now, in an attempt to kill brain cells and that horrifying memory?
Back to top Go down
Masha Mk

Masha Mk

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from vacation   Back from vacation EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:20 pm

oh god, i cant stop cracking up. i mean tears running down my face. Daren, is there a special song that reminds you of it????

Zephyr wrote:
Welcome back, D! And sorry about that vivid imagination of yours. How many times have you sniffed crazy glue now, in an attempt to kill brain cells and that horrifying memory?

zeph - where are your hands when u *hug* myron, especially when he is DJ-ing and is already in a thong ??? rofl

p.s. sorry boys, you pulled my tongue. i think i should stop laughing, but i cant. im sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from vacation   Back from vacation EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Welcome back D. Luckily here in Oz thongs are worn on the feet (flip flops) so that is the only image I can process Smile
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from vacation   Back from vacation EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 2:55 am

Welcome back D! I hope vacation was a lot of fun... As for the other's comments, ttppfftt
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from vacation   Back from vacation EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 5:28 am

Welcome back D. Sorry I missed you the other night - I was right in the middle of the the final fight in Living Story and couldn't respond. Glad you are back mate :-)

Plum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back from vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from vacation   Back from vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from vacation
Page 1 of 1