Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

lottery for the week ending March 6th

Go down 
+12
kitt knighthawke
Zephyr
Morvasca
Reona
cameo
Belarorn
Katrin Lynn
GeneralRath
Puddleplum
MLT
Scott
Lisadavis
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

lottery for the week ending March 6th Empty
PostSubject: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:28 pm

The man, the myth, the legend, the total screwup(?). Hello and welcome to yet another edition of this weeks lottery Very Happy

When I stumbled upon this video quite recently I knew I was going to use it as it so close to home like it will many of you. This weeks lottery will be a write in choice.....

Oh and wait! There is loot to go with this I love you Exclamation   We will be playing for 7 exotics and 40 gold!

And now for the rules as brought to you by Cthulhu Twisted Evil   (is it bad when your spellchecker has the correct version of Cthulhu in it?)
1) As per usual we please ask that you reply to this post and leave your in game character name.
2) Leeroy Jenkins....

1. Man
  2. Legend
  3. Total Screwup

3) Winner will be selected this Sunday at 6:45 pm est, 15 minutes before the start of guild missions.

Good luck everyone cheers bounce cheers
affraid
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:33 am

Needa Medic reckons Leeroy is a mix of B & C....... "Total Legend"
The fact that so many peeps know something about him and short vids have been made, is essentially the handing down of tales from the old world. Stories told and songs sung = Total Legend

"Leeeeeroyyy Jenkinnnnsss"

Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 am

Leigh

And because I have been called a Leeroy Jenkins a few times, I'm going to go with Legend. tongue

Thank you Lisa flower
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 am

I'm gonna say he is a (C) Total Screw Up - I think he stole the whole thing from Kilroy Stonekin, so he can't be a true legend. Still funny though - unless of course I was on that team hahaha.

Plum Of The Puddles

Back to top Go down
GeneralRath

GeneralRath

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Aden Nahst

d. Chicken
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:57 pm

I say number 8.
He was a man. He screwed up. His story has become a legend.
And thanks to this, I cannot complete a fractal run without somebody *cough* BELA*cough*
deciding to LEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Belarorn

Belarorn

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:07 pm

I say Legend cus i follow in his footsteps and like.. why would you follow a man or a screw up.. Only follow a LEGEND!

gotta go fractals guys! LEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bela <3
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:23 am

As he has been quoted in every MMO I've played, have to say Legend. (Though Chuck Norris may disagree)

Khameo
Back to top Go down
Reona

Reona

PostSubject: Reona's answer:   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:49 pm

I have to say that Leeroy Jenkins is a mix: a man who royally/totally screwed up!  jocolor  lol!

~ Reona

Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Ign: Amara Lysera

He was a man armed with chicken and screwed up but by screwing up, he became a legend.

lottery for the week ending March 6th F04c246f817b99eb lottery for the week ending March 6th 51c6bdd19e2bb089

lottery for the week ending March 6th Ef99953527e07aa7

Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Agreed with Scott: he is both man and legend.

Thanks, Lisa. I love you
Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm gonna go with Reona on this one. "Total Package"
The "Legendary Screw Up Man". This is the first exposure I've had to Leeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooy!, but the video says it all.

Kitt Knighthawke

Kitt Motha

Have A Blessed Day sunny
Back to top Go down
Jo_Maria

Jo_Maria

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:47 pm

As someone who watches the remakes, remixes and redos of the original version of Leeroy, I am gonna have to go with him being a legend, and maybe only slightly a screw up, Lol.

Jo
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Hahahaha this was too funny! lol!

I'm gonna go with.... B. He's a total legend. He's a total screw up. But also a total legend.

IGN: Juju Jr
Back to top Go down
Myrea Rend

Myrea Rend

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Officer Murff

Definitely B. I don't know the first thing about WoW but I know about Leeroy Jenkins.

"...At least I have chicken."
Back to top Go down
Shuri C

PostSubject: Lottery   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi, this is Shuri and I pick Legend!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Also, I want to say thank you for doing these lotteries!!

Shuri Cyatheales
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:51 pm

And the winner of the week is bounce bounce bounce bounce Shocked cyclops Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce

Taylor!!!!

Congratulations

Thank you all for playing and especially thank you for helping out with the donations and stuffs also I love you

Suspect Razz Sad Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lottery for the week ending March 6th   lottery for the week ending March 6th Empty

Back to top Go down

lottery for the week ending March 6th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Ankh Lottery!-
Jump to: