Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!

Go down 
+17
darkphoenix
Morvasca
cameo
zildjin.5723
Ithy
monkus cowpunkus
Guderian
diefour
Zephyr
Scott
blueboo
Puddleplum
MLT
para
kitt knighthawke
Bluelaguna
Lisadavis
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am

Hello and welcome to another weekly edition of the lottery Smile
As many of you know and are still reeling from the horrible disappointment, The Patriots have been eliminated and will not continue on to the superbowl. But the time has come to move on and cheer for either the Panthers or Broncos. So in my quest to resolve my feelings about this sacred of all so special holidays I searched for the pros and cons of the superbowl 50 and came up with the following.....

now mind you I am not a Jimmy Fallon fan but after watching that I could not stop laughing, so I feel much better about moving on....

Anyways lets discuss the lottery aspect of things. As many of you know, on holidays and special events I tend to go overboard with the prizes. Well this obviously is not going to be much different! Laughing
There will be 1 winner and we are all playing for 50 gold, 7 exotics, and 2 very rare dyes of whatever colors the team that wins wears. All that we will ask of you this week is to tell us your pick and if you wish to predict the final score. The person that gets the closest to it without going over will win a special secret bonus prize. (for example Panthers 35, Broncos 24)

And now for the rules as brought to you by Homey clown  (Homey don't play that!)
1) Please reply to this post and tell us what your in game character name is.
2) Tell us which team you want to win, Panthers or the Broncos.
3) **This is a bonus prize and not necessary for entry to the lottery** Predict the score, being the brilliant couch coach statisticians we all think we are. Remember you cannot go over...
4) Winner for the lottery will be selected at 6:20 pm, est this week, 10 minutes before kickoff. And obviously the winner for the bonus package will be selected after the game is over.

I hope you all have a wonderful superbowl party planned for yourselves and have a good time watching the game or playing thee game Razz
Good luck to you all

Suspect I love you Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bluelaguna

Bluelaguna

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:06 am

Bluelaguna.3084

I'm rooting for the Panthers!

Back to top Go down
kitt knighthawke

kitt knighthawke

PostSubject: Kitt Knighthawke   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:25 pm

I am going with Panthers.

my score prediction is 27-13

Kitt Knighthawke

Have A Blessed Day sunny

Last edited by kitt knighthawke on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
para

para

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 2:12 am

does any of them have a scot playing for them ill root for them scores i dont kno about in ur footie game but 32-24
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:15 am

I would like to see the BRONCOS win.

As for the Score, I am going Panthers 40- Broncos 7
Back to top Go down
Puddleplum

Puddleplum

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:58 am

Panthers are really sleek and menacing - Broncos not so much - at least not the ones you see around here - kinda look a big shaggy from running wild in the arid wastelands. So in a fight between a panther and a bronco, I would think the panther would do the most damage. Those claws! And even if the horse were to inflict damage, those cuts from those claws would likely get infected and do the bronco in anyways. So that would make it Panthers = 2 and Broncos = 1, both would get ten points for effort though, so the final score might be Panthers 12 to Broncos 11. Makes sense to me!

Plum Of The Puddles
Back to top Go down
MLT

MLT

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:27 am

this is Chris (Wayne The Cool)

I'm rooting for the panthers ::braces for my mom's anger::
I think the score will be like Panthers: 42 and Broncos: 21
Back to top Go down
blueboo

blueboo

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:25 pm

I bet Panthers.
Panthers score: 37
Broncos score: 8

Rogan Maul
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 am

Not an NFL aficionado at all so just a stab in the dark here.
Panthers 43
Broncos 19

I should support the Broncos as they are also a Queensland NRL team so Needa Medic will be standing beside the Broncos bench...they may need me.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:13 am

I'd like to see the Broncos win, but will assume they'll lose, 14-21.
Back to top Go down
diefour

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:10 pm

diefour.1632 | Seraphys

I want Manning to get one more ring but I don't see them beating the Panthers.

Final Score? - 24 Panthers - 17 Broncos
Back to top Go down
Guderian

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Guderian

Panthers 24
Broncos 17
Back to top Go down
monkus cowpunkus

PostSubject: Lottery   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Cosmic Kiwi Fruit aka Sam

I don't follow pro ball much so I'm going to root for the Broncos since I am not a fan of Cam Newton

However, I think Carolina will win 45-20
Back to top Go down
Ithy

Ithy

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Ithy here!

I vote Panthers, but only because I would so cuddle them if I could. ...The animal, not the football team.
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
zildjin.5723

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:05 am

Hello!

I want the panthers.

Going to guess Panthers 35 Broncos 24

Selanne Moonbeam
Back to top Go down
cameo

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:57 am

hmm, I don't follow professional football much but for regional loyalty, I like the panthers but I expect the Broncos to win 35-24
Back to top Go down
Morvasca

Morvasca

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Ign: Amara Lysera

I believe the P-P-P-Panthers are going to win! Also, the score will be 35-27!

Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! F04c246f817b99eb

Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! 51c6bdd19e2bb089

Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! Ef99953527e07aa7
Back to top Go down
darkphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Darkphoenix here, I gotta go for my school pride. Panthers all the way!
21 - 14
Back to top Go down
Malikha

Malikha

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Going with Panthers for the win 24-21 over the Broncos.
Mali
Back to top Go down
Jo_Maria

Jo_Maria

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 2:30 pm

even though neither are the team I'd like to see there, I'm gonna have to go with the Panthers.

jordanmaria.2986
Back to top Go down
Wing

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:06 pm

panthers should win, yeahhhhh! ... idk anything about this so yeah, go whoever they are! Razz

Wing Ranged Ninja

Back to top Go down
GeneralRath

GeneralRath

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Aden Nahst

I think the Panthers will win! Yeah!

erm.... 14-7? Those are numbers.
Back to top Go down
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:48 pm

This weeks winner of the lottery is.... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Aden Nahst

Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

Thank you all for playing and especially thank you to all the wonderful donations and support you have given us over the years! We love you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!   Its Superbowl Sunday lottery! Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Superbowl Sunday lottery!
Page 1 of 1