Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankin

Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT Empty
PostSubject: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Both Airien and myself realized yesterday that we have characters that were leveled with Tomes and do not have Hero Points to unlock their Elite Specializations.  Therefore on Sunday at 1pm EDT we are going to do a Hero Point run using this map (from reddit). We will meet in LA at the Way Point next to the Asura Gates and then see how much of the map we can cover in about 2 hours, starting with the west most branches and working our way to the east.  Anyone is welcome to join us, just meet us at the Way Point by the Asura Gates and in Vent if you want (optional).  The only thing you need is a character that has LA unlocked and preferably has some levels on them so they won't get one shotted in the higher zones.  I will be on Louxxa and will have a pin popped.

Last edited by Ankin on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankin

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Thank everyone who joined us, it was a lot of fun and we worked through about 6 maps. Next week Krystal and me are going to pick up where we ended and keep working though it. You can pick up where we left off even if you didn't join us today (we did the branches which start in Rata Sum and the Grove today).

Meet at the Asura Gates in LA again (Sept 27th at 1pm EDT), and I will pin up again (even though Krystal is the one who really knows the route).
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 am

Sorry I missed this but I had a schedule conflict and wasn't home at start time. Hopefully I can make the next run. Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:46 am

Aww I missed it too. Sad Had a bit of a messed up weekend including trees giving me black eyes! lol

I will try and join the next one! i LOVE seeing ankhies setting up group events! VERY VERY COOL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:26 am

It's not a good time for me--otherwise I'd go. Sad I need to get hero points (on lowbies) for my Reaper and Scrapper as well....
Back to top Go down
Ankin

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:30 am

Sorry for the short notice, but we can't lead this today. I did something to my shoulder at work this week and it is acting up today. As a result I may be on for a bit here and there, but I can't handle an extended gaming session. If some one else wants to step in they are more than welcome to (map is in the OP). Once again sorry for the short notice.
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am

Hey, no problem. Take of yourself and that shoulder. I hope you feel better soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT   Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Point Run - Sun @ 1pm EDT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: