Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

My Livestream Kitten Cam :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreneth

Dreneth

My Livestream Kitten Cam :) Empty
PostSubject: My Livestream Kitten Cam :)   My Livestream Kitten Cam :) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:59 am

Some have asked that I post a link to my 24/7 livestream of the kittens I foster. Right now I have 7 in my kitten room. 5 are the Quintets litter and 2 of them are little ferals I've either socialized or am currently working with. The Quintets are Rowan, Ava, Elsa, Lawrence and Elijah. The two ferals are Lestat and Akasha. Lestat is running in the room with the others and Akasha is in the ferret nation cage which the cam viewers call the 'Penthouse' while in the process of socializing her Smile

Be sure to stop by and chat!

https://livestream.com/kewlkittyrm/quintets
Back to top Go down
http://dawnfoyles.com
Lisadavis

Lisadavis

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream Kitten Cam :)   My Livestream Kitten Cam :) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:21 pm

tapping on the monitor does not make them move Sad
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream Kitten Cam :)   My Livestream Kitten Cam :) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:50 pm

ohhhh they are adorable! Very Happy What a fun idea! What is it about watching baby animals that we love so much!??
I might become addicted to this! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream Kitten Cam :)   My Livestream Kitten Cam :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Livestream Kitten Cam :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: That Other Life We Live :: Pet Posts-
Jump to: