Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Angvar's Trove

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samsonite1409

samsonite1409

Angvar's Trove Empty
PostSubject: Angvar's Trove   Angvar's Trove EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:49 am

Hey guys, just curious I believe the guild has already done a puzzle together though I wasn't able to participate. Any chance some guildies would
be interested in joining up to do this one? I tried with Alatriel but two was most certainly not enough haha
At the time we didn't know we would need at least 6 people so we spent at least 20 minutes struggling on our own ^^'
If at all possible, could we maybe schedule this one soon?
Back to top Go down
Katrin Lynn

Katrin Lynn

Angvar's Trove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angvar's Trove   Angvar's Trove EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:00 am

Well, we will be doing a puzzle today! Every Sunday we get together to do guild missions, this includes bounty, rush, challenge and puzzle. While we can't choose which one we do (they are randomly selected for us) whichever one we get will be fun, you'll have a sizable group of experienced guildies with you, and you'll get the same reward for any of of them Smile

We start missions at 11 server time...this is 7pm EST. Not sure what zone you are in. Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
samsonite1409

samsonite1409

Angvar's Trove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angvar's Trove   Angvar's Trove EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Thanks! I'm learning our site more and all the fun stuff our guild does so I'm sorry in advance for any redundant
questions. Right now I'm having internet trouble Sad I pay for 130 Mgb and barely get 15 Mgb :'(
It's my router though, so I'll be stuck with that until I can get a new one. Ick. :b
Back to top Go down
Strixy

Strixy

Angvar's Trove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angvar's Trove   Angvar's Trove EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Will and I had that problem a while back. We kept reporting it and they kept trying to blame it on us. You can file a complaint with the better business Bureau.. that is what we did and it turned out they had over loaded the system and had to pay us back. Just a thought.
Also as karen mentioned we do guild puzzles every sunday and fri nights. The puzzles must be activated by the guild before you can attempt to complete them. So we do them at regular scheduled times so as many people can participate as possible Wink
Hopefully your internet will behave and you guys can come next week!Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angvar's Trove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angvar's Trove   Angvar's Trove Empty

Back to top Go down

Angvar's Trove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Clarity :: Calendar :: Guild Events-
Jump to: