Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Share | 

Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelina Everglade

PostSubject: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:19 am

looking to finish my last achievements for aetherblade later tonight est round 7pm if anyone wants to come with me =3 would be appreciated. Otherwise since I know tonight is a little soon maybe sometime wednesday since I'm free then too? up to you guys or what your okay with =3 I'm willing to work with you guys on it as well if anyone else needs achievements as well =3 I'll be on later in game feel free to message, or leave your comments below <3
Back to top Go down
Myron

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:39 pm

I want to do that path but am having to schedule something for a weekend. It's too long for me to try and do on a week night. I hope you get some folks to help you out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
begin244

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I've done it like twice. I'll gladly do it again. It was a nice challenge Smile So if you need another body. Sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Angelina Everglade

PostSubject: thanks ^^   Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:50 am

Thanks I would appreciate it, Im going to attempt another run tonight, I got a few guild mates last night but then I had a snake problem at home... boyfriend found it and a good thing too, it was a baby copper head... so we called my dad and he came over and killed it and disposed of it since he used to be an exterminator for x amount of years. Scarriest thing ever, so now my boyfriend lets me kep my dog at home with us XD since she keeps lizards and stuff away =3. Good news I got one of my achivements done I just need one final achivement which is grounded and I'd be thankfull to those who will be willing to help <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?
Page 1 of 1