Eternal Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Clarity guild forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
<3<3<3 Thank you to everyone for being so generous in helping us build our Guild Hall to the max!!! <3<3<3

Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelina Everglade

Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:19 am

looking to finish my last achievements for aetherblade later tonight est round 7pm if anyone wants to come with me =3 would be appreciated. Otherwise since I know tonight is a little soon maybe sometime wednesday since I'm free then too? up to you guys or what your okay with =3 I'm willing to work with you guys on it as well if anyone else needs achievements as well =3 I'll be on later in game feel free to message, or leave your comments below <3
Back to top Go down
Myron

Myron

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:39 pm

I want to do that path but am having to schedule something for a weekend. It's too long for me to try and do on a week night. I hope you get some folks to help you out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ankhies.com
begin244

begin244

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I've done it like twice. I'll gladly do it again. It was a nice challenge Smile So if you need another body. Sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Angelina Everglade

PostSubject: thanks ^^   Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:50 am

Thanks I would appreciate it, Im going to attempt another run tonight, I got a few guild mates last night but then I had a snake problem at home... boyfriend found it and a good thing too, it was a baby copper head... so we called my dad and he came over and killed it and disposed of it since he used to be an exterminator for x amount of years. Scarriest thing ever, so now my boyfriend lets me kep my dog at home with us XD since she keeps lizards and stuff away =3. Good news I got one of my achivements done I just need one final achivement which is grounded and I'd be thankfull to those who will be willing to help <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?   Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone for Aetherblade Path tonight? or sometime on the 10th?
Page 1 of 1